• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Want to play Fustal?

keltanky

But need to have enough player from here first.

What's the age group over here?

I'm 39 already but still can handle fustal.

Our company staff team is between mid 20s to mid 30s. If sgmerc can get enough players with substitute, we can organise for a friendly game.

Just for fun.

Maybe can start the numbers counting first:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

I try ask my friend can?

Can.

I wouldn't mine joining you guys if the timing permits. 32

I will try to organise it on weekend. Any objection?

As for the court, if you guys wanna save money, we can go to my company training ground at fairway club futsal court...

Any objection?

As soon as we can have at least 7 players, we can start to firm up the dates... now still counting

1) keltanky - I mid 30s......

2) vectrasonic - 39

3) Jasper 19

4) jimbean 30

5) Kimlims 32

6)

7)