• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Alloy Wheel Centre/Hub Cap

3mm

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can try our site sponsor PH Trading.

If not I got mine from the tyre shop which I got my rims from.

Got mine from CnC, using my accessory credits, choice of 4 colors - glossy black with star, chrome with star, silver with star and titanium with star. Which type are you looking for? I have the original (blue wreath with star) which I replaced with titanium with star.

Got mine from CnC, using my accessory credits, choice of 4 colors - glossy black with star, chrome with star, silver with star and titanium with star. Which type are you looking for? I have the original (blue wreath with star) which I replaced with titanium with star.

What's the damage, bro?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the lobang. Didnt know cnc sell that. Bravooc, can you send me the link? PH trading only with one choice which not the type i am looking for. prefer the one with the star.

black horse

I suggest dropping by at Pandan C&C parts office. I found the folks there to be very helpful, I have been asking for quotes on many accessories but did not buy, yet they never once showed face. I have since bought many things from them too. They have a updated parts catalog which you can view, select and ask for quote before buying.