• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Your Merc dun have a BT Mobile & U wanna retrofit!... DVD in Motion?...iPod????

Guest kepiting1sg

Guest kepiting1sg

For those not so fortunate Merc owners whose stock HU doesn't comes with BT and wanna integrate into your steering control?

Here maybe something worth considering from FISCON!

They have BT HU integration for Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda, Merc.

They are marketed under Kufatec

They sell on-line and also have installation manual to assist U!

For ye reading pleasure!

Product

http://www.fiscon-mobile.eu/products/fis_mercedes.php

Manual

http://www.fiscon-mobile.eu/support/manuals.php

Kufatec Website

A full range of products for your Merc which U may have been looking for!

http://www.kufatec.de/shop/index.php/cat/c64_Mercedes.html/XTCsid/9f268df051bdc7806c7825cc426d606c

Products come with installation instructions :thumbsup:

Happy Reading!!!!! :clap:

Guest kepiting1sg

OOOOOOOMG.

looks good. anybody interested? can do a group buy / order / install.

Name, Car Model, Radio Type

1) Willy, Cclass W203, Audio 20.

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Probably U need a workshop like MBM if U need to go in the Engine Diagnostic Program to activate BT Mobile.

Best, go & download the installation manual and digest the information inside there before making any order.

For some cars the FISCON Basic could be good enough without the need to do any coding.

Understand there's no agent currently in SG for Kufatec except some guys over at VAGSG do mthly GB.

Maybe U might want to PM them and jump on the bandwagon!

Here is an opportunity for dealership lol!....heheheh!

http://www.vagsg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26456

Guest kepiting1sg

Unker how about hook up for ipod , do you think they have it for my ride?I cant seem to find the link leh!!!

Bro Pete,

U not so heng!

Fortunately nuthing for your CLC so dun have to waste time & money.

Just pop the ear phones from your iPod solve all problem....muahahahaha!

Probably Dension is the way to go......drop over to Pin Liang & listen to what they have to say abt your ride.

If U do that, pls. keep me update.

I have 3 options for my ride and I've not decided which 1 to take.....hehehehe!!!

Long time liao no see, must gtg again!

Currently no ride, gotta walk, bus , mrt or taxi on Ah Kong acct....sipeh cham....I asked for it!....muahahaha!

Guest blackmercs

Unker how about hook up for ipod , do you think they have it for my ride?I cant seem to find the link leh!!!

Bro Pete,

U not so heng!

Fortunately nuthing for your CLC so dun have to waste time & money.

Just pop the ear phones from your iPod solve all problem....muahahahaha!

Probably Dension is the way to go......drop over to Pin Liang & listen to what they have to say abt your ride.

If U do that, pls. keep me update.

I have 3 options for my ride and I've not decided which 1 to take.....hehehehe!!!

Long time liao no see, must gtg again!

Currently no ride, gotta walk, bus , mrt or taxi on Ah Kong acct....sipeh cham....I asked for it!....muahahaha!

Damn it!! want to spend some money also cannot, sibei sian. Ok miss u too Unker and i m sure you must be happy without yr car for a reason...endure endure endure......Good thing must wait.............

Guest kepiting1sg

unker, if you ever need a chauffeur......

just raise your hand.. muhaahhaa

That's what I do every Mon & Fri mornings going to HFC....muahahaha! T A X XIIII!!!!!!

Loon tiao....loon....cumming soon.......akan datang.....270 horses...390 Nm.....from 1500rpm......muahahahah!!!! :yumyum:

OOOOOOOMG.

looks good. anybody interested? can do a group buy / order / install.

Name, Car Model, Radio Type

1) Willy, Cclass W203, Audio 20.

2) Jason E200 W211 , COMAND APS

3)

4)

5)

6)