Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest 9339

Roast Duck / Roast Pork & Char Siew

82 posts in this topic

Open by our lovely Superman .....

Forumer who likes can give it a try, heard it is best in SG, M'sia and some say Batam .......

Hao Kee Roasted at Blk 467 north bridge road

you can try at the 64+4 foodcourt in Loyang (opposite the Tua Pek Kong temple) - corner stall ...

Today few of us went down to spritually and mentally support. Nice duckie, aspecially the neck!!!!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

thanks guys! pai seh, let you guys wait a little..

glad that you enjoy the food...

yeah, ah wong's char siew, roasted pork & roasted duck really quite solid, so good till i also ta bao one whole roasted duck back for my family makan.

Hmm.. I haven't had my lunch yet and all this talk of ducks is making me hungry. Since I'm going to bugis tonight, might as well make it my dinner destination. :P

Hmm.. I haven't had my lunch yet and all this talk of ducks is making me hungry. Since I'm going to bugis tonight, might as well make it my dinner destination. :P

Good for you, u wont regrets, remember to bring along the mercs decal, got 20% discount, ah wong say one.

Good for you, u wont regrets, remember to bring along the mercs decal, got 20% discount, ah wong say one.

Hahaha better I show up unannounced! :thumbsup:

Which kopi shop is Hao Kee situated in ? Kept walking up n down but couldn't find it! Arrgh so upset coz I really must have my roast duck!!!

I also dont know but I think should be somewher or maybe the same kopi shop with "Lao Hokkien" and the famous 'Bak Chor Mee'

Tks bros I was on the wrong end of north bridge. I thought it was opp bugis. Will have to eat tmrw I buay tahan leow stomach growling. :(

Tks bros I was on the wrong end of north bridge. I thought it was opp bugis. Will have to eat tmrw I buay tahan leow stomach growling. :(

yo... its the HDB block located right behind the ICA building. You should turn into crawford lane side.. :)

\

yo... its the HDB block located right behind the ICA building. You should turn into crawford lane side.. :)

\

ah wong,

you got put up a pic of your ride and the sgmerc decal at the stall???

makes it easier for us to spot the stall leh....

Found it last night at around 845pm (hehe too late) but at least I know where the heck it is now! Crawford Lane area.

hi leon,

pai seh.. we usually closed by 8pm because the coffee shop get quite quiet after that...

but at least you know where it is now.. :)

haokee.jpg

Left work to make sure I would reach Hao Kee b4 730pm. Heng argh! The lady customer before me bought some roast duck rice and there was just about less than half left! Beefed up the portion with a serving of char siew.

Good meat. Skin was still crispy (travelling 35 mins in heavy traffic), meat was moist. Char siew had a nice sweetish glaze with the charred bits. Thoroughly recommended.

bro

your stall open on sunday? tinking of dropping by for lunch.

images of crispy duck skin... drooling over my keyboard

hi paddy,

we are closed every alternate sunday, but today we are open... :)

kum sia kum sia!

hehe.... lucky me!

was there trying out all the 3 types of roast with family and me parents while you were typing at 11plus.

my boys totally enjoyed the meal!

pls thank your MIL for the extra serving of rice.... :iconsalut:

i tried it too with my wifey... it was wonderfull...

Raskie wrote:

you can try at the 64+4 foodcourt in Loyang (opposite the Tua Pek Kong temple) - corner stall ...

Then read :-

g8crasher wrote:

&

ehwwong wrote:

\

Brudders, anybody can furnsih exact address? Love to go & try :Cry: Worried cannot find then pissed with myself.