Door handle fillers

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, its been awhile.

Anyone knows where i can find specific fillers/holders to fill up the gap (outlined in red in the picture) in the door handles of the Merc C-Class Cabriolet so i can actually put stuff in it?

Nothing from Autobacs fit nicely.

Thanks in advance!


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now