jtang

Android 12.25" screen for A/CLA/GLA

8 posts in this topic

Having used this for almost a month, I'm pretty much endorsing this awesome aftermarket screen for Merc A, CLA & GLA models.  Apparently, this doesn't work on C/E/ etc models....

its basically an Android tablet that merge with the standard functions of the original Audio 20 or Comand.  All original functions work as per normal but now has more features  e.g, speedo/tacho, google maps, iPhone mirroring, media player, sportify.....and more  

Look for Yang at 98533412 for more details. 

Original 7" screen

IMG_0700.JPG

22.25" screen

IMG_0698.JPG

Customized apps 

IMG_0706.JPG

Speedo/tacho display

IMG_0707.JPG

IMG_0708.JPG

Offline map that I prefer

IMG_0709.JPG

Google map....

IMG_0710.JPG

Interesting. Is it just a change in the display? It is touch screen I presume? Can pm me the damage if not convenient to post? Does it work with the reverse camera also?

Yes...touch screen and a change in screen. It's like plug & play with some wiring to Aux. All original functions remain....that includes the reverse cam. Price? Give Yang a call....there's a GB deal going on.

IMG_0711.JPG

Anyone out there interested in this? Probably I will be doing it before Jan. The main reason is I like the door warning as I have two young kids, it's hard for me to know whether their doors fully closed or not. 

7 hours ago, klord said:

Anyone out there interested in this? Probably I will be doing it before Jan. The main reason is I like the door warning as I have two young kids, it's hard for me to know whether their doors fully closed or not. 

? I though if door not close properly by default the car will indicate and alert?

Not sure why, but it seems like there's no warning. I tried with the front pax door open and move forward abit, no warning was up. Anyway driving SB. 

i have a unit to let go. pm for details. reverting back to my comand ntg 5.5.

pm if anyone is interested.