Josh21

remove the glc front grille
9 steps to remove/install the GLC (diamond) grille!

6 posts in this topic

Saw that a lot of you guys are interested in swapping out your grille for a diamond one, so made a video tutorial so that you guys can see in detail how its done! Hope you guys find it useful, and let me know if you have any qns! Much thanks to VRAtenza for his useful tips! :D

3 people like this

Very useful DIY walkthrough!

I wished I had it when I did mine...could have saved me half the sweat and scratches. LOL

On hindsight, could the "airflow channeler" (the 2 grey plastic pieces on each side of grille) have been installed onto the diamond grille prior to putting it onto the bumper? Might have saved a bit of effort. Cannot remember clearly now, I was just very glad that I managed to complete it...LOL

6 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

Very useful DIY walkthrough!

I wished I had it when I did mine...could have saved me half the sweat and scratches. LOL

On hindsight, could the "airflow channeler" (the 2 grey plastic pieces on each side of grille) have been installed onto the diamond grille prior to putting it onto the bumper? Might have saved a bit of effort. Cannot remember clearly now, I was just very glad that I managed to complete it...LOL

i tried leh, but it seemed a little tight, so didn't wanna crack it... Anyone else interested in DIY can test it out? ;)

Definitely looks better with the diamond grille... 

20171115_095325.jpg

1 person likes this

Hi , where do you order your diamond Grill and how much it cost you.