• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Yay! Collected my GLC Coupe after 8 month wait!

BAT

40 minutes ago, Benson said:

Does the car front sensor work and warn you even w/o 360?

Yes. there are 4 sensors in the front bumper and 4 at the rear. the only thing that you potentially have to be concern with is the right rear rim kerbing.

The left mirror will auto-dip when reverse is engaged, to your preset angle to see the left rear wheels.

8 hours ago, Benson said:

Ya Loh ... anything happen I can respray the whole car twice with that amount! Whahaha ... Actually so expensive because of the xtra reverse cam, 2 side mirror & the front grill that need to indent.. so is like u have 2 sets of each mention Loh ... factory fitted save all this cost... Sighz 

The 360 when u drive it can still function with the press of that button?

For factory fit one yes. The button is on the right near to the headlight switch. Alternatively, can activate from Audio 20 or Command.

Sighz... love to have the 360... Damn the SE ... Think I need to amend my reservation Liao ... I put deposit for command and the rest but my car have not come so installer have not indent it ... think save that $$ change bodykit sua... paying 4.5 times more for the 360 think think like not worth ... Sianz max now ... 🤦🏼‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Benson said:

Sighz... love to have the 360... Damn the SE ... Think I need to amend my reservation Liao ... I put deposit for command and the rest but my car have not come so installer have not indent it ... think save that $$ change bodykit sua... paying 4.5 times more for the 360 think think like not worth ... Sianz max now ... 🤦🏼‍♂️

Chill, just enjoy your ride when it comes.

Yah... just chill and drive... after awhile the urge will be gone... 360cam is just good to hv....

i indented mine fm factory... total 8mths wait.... i didnt indent ILS... should hv... but too late to do anything. .. not willing to part so much money to fix ILS as the current lights is good enough... so ILS is good to hv for me.

17 minutes ago, Michaeltoh said:

Yah... just chill and drive... after awhile the urge will be gone... 360cam is just good to hv....

i indented mine fm factory... total 8mths wait.... i didnt indent ILS... should hv... but too late to do anything. .. not willing to part so much money to fix ILS as the current lights is good enough... so ILS is good to hv for me.

Your ride from CnC right since 8 mths wait, how come don't have ILS? Thot is a standard for the car? You have the 360 for your ride?

2 minutes ago, Michaeltoh said:

Yup.... ordered in oct for dec factory built slot... car arrive in U.K. in feb... then export out arrive in sgp early April. On the road in end June....

Perhaps u only want Diesel model? Cos is very rare buyer willingly to wait so long for a PI car... And u need to be brave & have the guts as well to wait for so Long for PI car 😬

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, VRAtenza said:

very nice! definitely droolsome!

Too bad I scared warranty issue with CnC....decided to give up on this mod....

I had this on my previous ride. No issues with warranty. I guess so Long as it's original accessory. In fact, you can ask C&C to quote you. 

25 minutes ago, BAT said:

I had this on my previous ride. No issues with warranty. I guess so Long as it's original accessory. In fact, you can ask C&C to quote you. 

How much did you get it done for? From Benzline? I go ask my SE. 

On 19/08/2017 at 2:58 PM, Benson said:

Chio leh .... Damn Swee ... Bro can take a night picture? Wana see how bright it is.... Can't wait for my ride to arrive Loh ... itchin to mod Liao!!

Darker one in carpark

IMG_0685.JPG

• Like 1