• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Yay! Collected my GLC Coupe after 8 month wait!

BAT

26 minutes ago, Benson said:

Ya his ride too power pack Liao... I went ahead to indent for the aftermarket 360... I think is really good to have it (personal opinion). Every part used are original to fix up the 360. Rear cam change but still remain with the retractable function. Due to many parts to indent & are original parts therefore it cost 4.5 times more than factory fitted.... A costly mistake that I made for missing out ... TMD my SE ... really knn 🤦🏼‍♂️ . Was given assurance if CnC find fault the installer will restore the car back as default like how it was in the beginning Loh ... Say is like that ... hopefully don't suay Loh .... 

Wow....based on what I was quoted by CnC for the factory 360 (which I missed), you are prepared to pay almost 5k for the aftermarket 360 function?

You must have really liked that function. Must really have a look at your car after it is done up. Maybe i might be poisoned enough to do it too... Lol.  

Ya all the poison is good to have, not really must have... 😜😜

Mainly is all original parts so I take it as command + 360 still abit cheaper than CnC ... haha...(lame excuse)!! ...  saw a few PI cars to let them install also... mixture of owners & dealers...  my car still far leh... 4 more mths to reach spore shore... hope to catch up with some GLC owners here... Think I'm the 1st few of the 200 version here... Those 250 Bros & Sis don't despise me Hor... 😂😂

1 hour ago, JohnnyKOK said:

I wanted ailots of option, but can't as I took the pre launch shipment. 

I really wanted Burmster Sound, Blind Spot Assist 

I think burmester can retrofit.

7 hours ago, JohnnyKOK said:

I wanted ailots of option, but can't as I took the pre launch shipment. 

I really wanted Burmster Sound, Blind Spot Assist 

Wasted! Luckily I missed the pre launch shipment. Apart from the launch discount, was there any further discount when you took the pre launch shipment?

42 minutes ago, BAT said:

Wasted! Luckily I missed the pre launch shipment. Apart from the launch discount, was there any further discount when you took the pre launch shipment?

There are some other discount, but most importantly, I gotten my GLC Coupe before my previous ride expired.