• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Eisenmann Exhaust for C205, C200

Yotaichio

Hi all,

I've been actively searching for an LTA approved exhaust that will make my Car a little louder instead of meowing like a pussy all the time.
I've called to many and realized that none of them are LTA approved but I chanced across this today:
http://www.eisenmann-sportauspuff.de/EN/SHOP/products_e/Mercedes-Benz-C200-135-kW-C-Klasse-W205-Rear-Muffler_D728100000_2.php
According to the dealer it will fit the C205 model it is also LTA Compliant.
But my question is, will changing the rear muffler result in any change in audio levels make it sound fearsome it does not have to wake up the entire community of ang moh kio but at least loud enough to have someone turn and say "Chey not c63",

Has anyone in this forum installed this before ?

• 5 months later...

I have an Eisenmann muffler (LTA compliant) on my Scirocco and never regreted it. I had compared a few common exhaust brands before deciding on the Eisenmann because in my opinion its sound is damn shiok... I love it because it has a low bassy tune. I wouldn't say it is considered loud (not like Ferrari/Lambo kind for sure) but noticable for passerby to hear it.

If possible I would love to get an Eisenmann exhaust again for my incoming W205 coupe. I actually looked up their website before but it doesn't state an available model for the W205 coupe though. Since you mentioned that you had checked with a dealer, it got me searching again online and I found this: https://www.facebook.com/kbsmotorsport/videos/1319529128130363/

You can hear the sound from the video. Is this the dealer you had contacted? From the video it appears to be the coupe and I'm now very interested to find out more :)

• 1 month later...

I have only heard it in the videos, but it doesn't sound as strong as I would like it to.
I had an eisenmann before in my E92 m3, that one sounded orgasmic...
I'm not an expert in exhausts but it would seem the compliant part is only the muffler section... you would require the entire system for it to sound fearsome ..

Yes it was kbsmotorsports...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah I've heard Eisenmann exhausts in real life on BMW too and it still sounds great. So I was assuming that in general their exhausts should be like this no matter the car make. Would like to know if any members here had changed to Eisenmann and able to comment or let us hear in person :D

• 7 months later...