• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Recommendation to touch up/fix bumper

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

U should get it done by now,anwae here's my good x'perience with dis shop.

cant seems to find the address & their numbers

but if u Wan I can find it somehow.

its next to chip soon,the renown mb wshop,some says x'pensive but I think it's alrite,we dun go workshop every month,what.

the paint shop ,think is 4 shop before them is good,bloody good,anwae its recommended by cs.

Dey got their own paint mixing machine & the first time I visited them,dey takes 1 day to mix my paint cos my pre own w212 was spray before & the shades 're a bit different ,palladium silver.

its cny time,I reversed & scratch my bumper,think abt 6" plus 2 other small dings.

he says price arnd 89-120 depend on size of coarse.takes abt 1 day or slightly more.

what I like is dey groom my whole car after the 3 areas so much so dat I ask for his grooming service.

i will definitely go again for any form of repair.

• 8 months later...