• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Finally collected my glc coupe!

mysticryan

6 hours ago, mystream said:

Sorry for the multiple questions, May I know which PI did you get from? How much did u pay for it and what's the ARF for PI model?

Hi, got from vincar. Think you better ask them if u are interested. Cheers n happy hunting!

1 hour ago, Johs said:

Your rear fender flares is diff from normal GLC. 

They are the same as GLC 43, staggered wheel .

Mine is the normal GLC. I have been wanted to change it. 

Din take notice actually. Will check tomorrow and see if the wheel specs are diff

7 hours ago, mysticryan said:

Came factory fitted from U.K. I was also puzzled but google it. These are quite good for SUV. 

Hi, Since this is a UK spec's I assume it's diesel model, right?

How's the drive thus far compare to normal petrol car? 

I really dunno how to answer u. I have this glc diesel and a cayenne diesel. My last petrol car was the Audi A4. Basically, it's self preference. U either like diesel or hate it. Maybe u heee over to wearns motor to try the petrol and diesel Range Rover discovery And u can tell the  diff. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Mystic, may I ask if your unit is AMG line? If so does it come with front perforated brake disc and Mercedes worded callipers?

Asking because I got my GLC Coupe AMG from vin car too but it did not come with the above mentioned.

19 hours ago, Kenster said:

Hi Mystic, may I ask if your unit is AMG line? If so does it come with front perforated brake disc and Mercedes worded callipers?

Asking because I got my GLC Coupe AMG from vin car too but it did not come with the above mentioned.

Hi, mine came with perforated disc brake with Mercedes wording calliper.