• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Solar film issue

Mr Ong

I would like to highlight on a recent incident which happened to me and possibly to ALL Merc owners out there who purchased their cars from Cycle and Carriage.

I found that the solar film provided by Cycle Carriage from Huper Optics are of a different specification from what they claimed. The rear windscreen that Cycle gave me was using a Klassisch 33 instead of Ceramic 30 which they promoted. The heat rejection of a Klassisch 33 is 47% whereas Ceramic 30 is 85%. This meant that you would probably feel more heat if you were sitting at the back and although the difference may be minimal, it was still a problem because they did not provide as per promised. 

For all Merc owners out there, do a check on your solar films and go to Cycle for a replacement if you realize you have the same issue! 

• Like 1