• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CLA bonnet struts...

hello bros... can i ask what was the payment method made? just wondering if anyone encounter payment error where the credit cards details input were not going through? thanks.

Payment thru ebay site is very safe & easy with VISA or MasterCard. No worries....

thanks folks... can i ask the purchase was make direct from upory.ru or? can someone share the URL please? thanks.

Here you go.....http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Mercedes-Benz-CLA-C117-2-Hood-Shock-Strut-Damper-Lift-Support-No-drilling-/231875023948?hash=item35fcd4144c:g:LT0AAOSwepJXXc5G

• 2 weeks later...

Question for those who got the struts from the Russian website, do the struts feel rough and jerky when you try and open the bonnet when the engine bay is hot? I have difficulty opening my bonnet when I sent my car for servicing last week. It can open but will require additional efforts. Feels back to normal after the struts cooled down after a while. Not sure if the struts that I have are faulty or not.

will leave the prop stick as it is... in case the russian made struct gives way!

my ride is a GLA :)

Your earth cable need not be moved? Doesn't get in the way when closed?

didn't realize that! doubt i will remove it if it doesn't cause much interference

NO...not remove, just shift a little. Look at the youtube video at 1st post again.