• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Unable to set reverse mirror tilt

Dominickohsy

• 3 months later...

Do you have the reverse camera in operation? I think if you have the reverse camera operational, then the left assist mirror will not tilt... :phew:

bro...I went through the sequence...then I found out that you are able to program this "exterior mirror convenient function" which you can assess through the command unit. go into "vehicle" and then you will find pictures of the car with highlighted areas where functions can be selected.

Select the convenient function you want using the knob and then you are done.... :phew:

oh, you are to adjust the angle of tilt using the usual method / button found on the door arm rest.

Do you have the reverse camera in operation? I think if you have the reverse camera operational, then the left assist mirror will not tilt... :phew:

Don't think so. Mine has the reverse camera in operation while the left assist mirror still tilts.

Well, you are correct, odessus, having discovered my lapse, I've posted another response to our bro dominickohsy... :phew: ...happy riding...cheers!

• Like 1