• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

My FL W204 C63AMG

thetuffmouth

Long time since I logged into this forum, Singaporean staying in Taipei. I have owned this C63 for 2 years now, but it still gives me the thrills whenever I floor the pedal on S+ mode, as the locals will say "貼背的感覺!"  :D

Nevertheless some photos of my beloved C63 AMG on PUR 19" wheels  

Eurocharged v5 tune/ Eisenmann race exhausts/ PUR 19" on PSS tires

Cheers!

15549076616_575bd99f56_b.jpg

15387159200_509166a1ec_b.jpg

15573636612_01ec77c7ff_b.jpg

15570129381_613f641ea9_b.jpg

15570138961_835944d65f_b.jpg

11618619384_7899b844c8_k.jpg

• Like 8

Extremely beautiful! Envy, the cost of owning the car there is much cheaper compared to Singapore.

I frequent Taipei and have sights of getting a car there. According to my MOF who is Taiwanese, Taichung has an awesome supercar culture!

• Like 1

Thanks retiefgoosen & markcwq for your compliments. Yes, this car's a beauty indeed, both in terms of looks & performance.

Mark, you are right about the supercar culture here in Taiwan. I went to a few meet-ups where hundreds across marques will gather and the organisers will get a few really pretty Taiwanese mei-mei showgirls.

Also, although there are laws here on what you can & cannot do to a passenger car, you can pretty-much-mod-whatever-you-want and no one will be bothered  ;)

At the moment, a top-of-the-range 2015 C63 S costs SG$231k here before any negotiations. But I guess that amount can't even buy a CLA45 in Singapore if I'm correct.

Nevertheless, nice to see an Sg MB community here!

• Like 1

Thanks retiefgoosen & markcwq for your compliments. Yes, this car's a beauty indeed, both in terms of looks & performance.

Mark, you are right about the supercar culture here in Taiwan. I went to a few meet-ups where hundreds across marques will gather and the organisers will get a few really pretty Taiwanese mei-mei showgirls.

Also, although there are laws here on what you can & cannot do to a passenger car, you can pretty-much-mod-whatever-you-want and no one will be bothered  ;)

At the moment, a top-of-the-range 2015 C63 S costs SG$231k here before any negotiations. But I guess that amount can't even buy a CLA45 in Singapore if I'm correct.

Nevertheless, nice to see an Sg MB community here!

Perhaps there'll be a chance to join you there soon!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...