Quiksilver

Old Blanco Court Deep Fried Fish Soup

18 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone know where have the above mentioned move to? The Old Blanco Court Food Centre is now Raffles Hospital. I've been trying to track this Deep Fried Fish Soup stall for quite some years but no luck in locating them. Since I'm coming back to S'pore again soon, I hope that someone can provide some insight to where they are located. I'd heard rumours that they had relocated to some food centre in Chinatown but just don't know it's exact location

So can do me this favour by tracking it down? Thanks well in advance!

This one I don't know but I always go for the one in Maxwell FC.

1 person likes this

Thanks Ruth & CKlasse for your input.

Ruth, not sure if this is the one. I remember they don't serve with beehoon but with steam rice. Anyways when I'm back I'll give it a try. I'll also go Maxwell FC to find CKlasse's input as well.

By the way, is Maxwell FC opposite to this Colonial looking building?

Bro, when are you back and for how long?

Thanks Ruth & CKlasse for your input.

Ruth, not sure if this is the one. I remember they don't serve with beehoon but with steam rice. Anyways when I'm back I'll give it a try. I'll also go Maxwell FC to find CKlasse's input as well.

By the way, is Maxwell FC opposite to this Colonial looking building?

You can try using google maps street view (Maxwell Food Centre) to get a better feel of it... it's opposite Fairfield Methodist Church... erm.... don't think it's colonial looking though haha 

Bro, when are you back and for how long?

Bro LaoJiao, I'll be back on X'mas eve night and for about 9 nights I think? Why? Want to jio me go cruising?

You can try using google maps street view (Maxwell Food Centre) to get a better feel of it... it's opposite Fairfield Methodist Church... erm.... don't think it's colonial looking though haha 

Ok thanks Ruth, will try.

Bro LaoJiao, I'll be back on X'mas eve night and for about 9 nights I think? Why? Want to jio me go cruising?

Sure mate... I am in Gold Coast from 17 to 26... We can catch up maybe on 27 dec... If you are available.... Kekekekekekeke

Sure mate... I am in Gold Coast from 17 to 26... We can catch up maybe on 27 dec... If you are available.... Kekekekekekeke

Go Gold Coast for holidays? See how, PM me your number & I'll contact you if my time permit after the 27th Dec.

If I'm not wrong, it's at the coffee shop at the end of Aliwal Street opposite Concourse. Always long queue...

If I'm not wrong, it's at the coffee shop at the end of Aliwal Street opposite Concourse. Always long queue...

Ooo how sure are you??? :)

hehe. we should all convoy down to eat

Ooo how sure are you??? :) hehe. we should all convoy down to eat

When??

lol... set time and date!

Ruth... Is this a more refined way to say... Put time put date?? Hahahahaha

99.99% sure. Do not park at the double yellow line outside the store. Kena summon 2 months back while eating there. Although my car was in sight, they still manage to slot the ticket on my windscreen... ;(

1 person likes this

Thanks Cal for your input! Will have a try visiting there :)

99.99% sure. Do not park at the double yellow line outside the store. Kena summon 2 months back while eating there. Although my car was in sight, they still manage to slot the ticket on my windscreen... ;(

Nowadays no need to slot ticket on your windscreen. They just take a photo and you'll get a nice letter in the mail. Haha… You won't know what hit you!

1 person likes this