Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest kepiting1sg

Alternatives to buying ML300 from CnC

Recommended Posts

Guest kepiting1sg

chiaster wrote:

228k is a damn good price for an ML! This saturday if you guys going down, let me know so I can tag along too! :bounce:

Hi Chiaster,

I sometimes lurk around there. :becky:

I should be there around 11.45 am this Saturday late morning.

228k is a very good price considering a 32k diff. from CnC.

The bottom line is how much they take in your current ride.

Previously when I was enquiring abt the W212, they can take my 4 mths old

A4 2.0T Quattro for 135k max whereas CnC told mine in for 158k + 5k service credits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 6008

kepiting1sg wrote:

Hi Chiaster,

I sometimes lurk around there. :becky:

I should be there around 11.45 am this Saturday late morning.

228k is a very good price considering a 32k diff. from CnC.

The bottom line is how much they take in your current ride.

Previously when I was enquiring abt the W212, they can take my 4 mths old

A4 2.0T Quattro for 135k max whereas CnC told mine in for 158k + 5k service credits.

Unker . FYI , that ride is no longer there When I was there today . The buyer collected his car .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

Unker . FYI , that ride is no longer there When I was there today . The buyer collected his car .

At such good price sure gonna!

No chance to go & bio!:Cry:

Think the R300 still around?

That one also quite good price.

Think Des probably got it thru his links.

Before I commit my ride, his guy Derek told him I was getting one.

He did not tell me or his guy he got one in the line.

Like U said, see next year got lui or not, then go see him for the 2012.....hahaha!:becky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 6008

kepiting1sg wrote:

At such good price sure gonna!

No chance to go & bio!:Cry:

Think the R300 still around?

That one also quite good price.

Think Des probably got it thru his links.

Before I commit my ride, his guy Derek told him I was getting one.

He did not tell me or his guy he got one in the line.

Like U said, see next year got lui or not, then go see him for the 2012.....hahaha!:becky:

I'm sure you have no problem changing cars anytime you want . The R ? I didn't take notice , but the new CLS I'm sure it was still there . Go molest the CLS instead .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

I'm sure you have no problem changing cars anytime you want . The R ? I didn't take notice , but the new CLS I'm sure it was still there . Go molest the CLS instead .

Went there today!

Slammed the wall!:Cry::Cry::Cry:

Desmond told me he ordered after I booked my ride....:Cry::Cry::Cry:

They got a new white ML300 in yesterday....swee!

Good price! Worth it!

U should consider....definitely good if U need to visit work sites :thumb:

HahhHah.....heard the HK real helicopter sound....nice!!!!!!:music:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lightning

kepiting1sg wrote:

Went there today!

Slammed the wall!:Cry::Cry::Cry:

Desmond told me he ordered after I booked my ride....:Cry::Cry::Cry:

They got a new white ML300 in yesterday....swee!

Good price! Worth it!

U should consider....definitely good if U need to visit work sites :thumb:

HahhHah.....heard the HK real helicopter sound....nice!!!!!!:music:

Dun take it too hard lah bro... there is always better features and they changes by the days...as long as you made the "right" decision at that point in time... then dun look back or regret over it...:music: :bounce:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kepiting1sg

No regret or looking back la Bro lightning!.....more looking forward to the new ride and anticipating the mods that are goin into the ride.....huat arhhh!!!!:bounce:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kepiting1sg

6008 wrote:

This ride of mine is gonna be with me for a long long time ..............:becky:

They told me U complained abt heli sound & they ask U to compare it to the Hay Mee Karton heli rite?

The helicopter from the hay bee karton surround sound really good!:lol:

Now I m really missing my ICE:Cry::Cry::Cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 6008

kepiting1sg wrote:

They told me U complained abt heli sound & they ask U to compare it to the Hay Mee Karton heli rite?

The helicopter from the hay bee karton surround sound really good!:lol:

Now I m really missing my ICE:Cry::Cry::Cry:

You are right unker . Simply wet listening to the 7 logic 虾面加汤 . Lol ! That chopper sounds just like we are watching the national parade and the chopper flying pass . Wow ! :music:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest desmondtoo

Unker...I'm sure you already have a list of items ready for modding your new ride...and your must hv, Command. Can't wait to see & molest your ML.

Maybe we can organize a photo shooting...Doc is keen. See when u can ya...:photo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kepiting1sg

desmondtoo wrote:

Unker...I'm sure you already have a list of items ready for modding your new ride...and your must hv, Command. Can't wait to see & molest your ML.

Maybe we can organize a photo shooting...Doc is keen. See when u can ya...:photo:

Car registered yesterday Thu. 21-7-2011 10.15:39 am

Cost of car based on OMV registered is $130,072 including 1 yr road tax but not including COE $68,501.

If Republic can sell my car for $190,000, CnC will recover $181,500 less car cost = $51,000 profit margin before operating costs, sales commissions & overheads.

Probably now understand why they put in my COE bid @ die die must get @ $72,898.

Sat Son finished tuition 4.30pm rush to CnC to take delivery at 5pm before they closed @ 6pm, then for family dinner!

Not sombong but dun wanna kacau the bros esp. Sat evening! So low key affair! :hand:

Sun - install COMAND - keep fingers X no problem.

Mon on leave - will be at AS to put in some goodies!

U Bros welcum to come if U got time cum & la Kopi @ AS!

EM showroom has a white ML300 keyless, sunroof & harman kardon sound system. New CLS & FL W204 to molest!

Lup the CLS headlamps....salivating....slurp!

I will be there possibly till late afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest desmondtoo

kepiting1sg wrote:

Car registered yesterday Thu. 21-7-2011 10.15:39 am

Cost of car based on OMV registered is $130,072 including 1 yr road tax but not including COE $68,501.

If Republic can sell my car for $190,000, CnC will recover $181,500 less car cost = $51,000 profit margin before operating costs, sales commissions & overheads.

Probably now understand why they put in my COE bid @ die die must get @ $72,898.

Sat Son finished tuition 4.30pm rush to CnC to take delivery at 5pm before they closed @ 6pm, then for family dinner!

Not sombong but dun wanna kacau the bros esp. Sat evening! So low key affair! :hand:

Sun - install COMAND - keep fingers X no problem.

Mon on leave - will be at AS to put in some goodies!

U Bros welcum to come if U got time cum & la Kopi @ AS!

EM showroom has a white ML300 keyless, sunroof & harman kardon sound system. New CLS & FL W204 to molest!

Lup the CLS headlamps....salivating....slurp!

I will be there possibly till late afternoon.

Congrats Unker! Will try to be at AS on Monday...:becky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kepiting1sg

desmondtoo wrote:

Congrats Unker! Will try to be at AS on Monday...:becky:

Look forward to cya bros there!

Can we all go for lunch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest desmondtoo

kepiting1sg wrote:

Look forward to cya bros there!

Can we all go for lunch!

Unker Jio for lunch on Monday ,25th July(say 1pm at Auto.S/Euro.M)...Activating Lakopi kakis:

1. Unker

2. desmondtoo

3.

4.

5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jhun_4040

Activating Lakopi kakis:

1. Unker

2. desmondtoo

3. Adam - I hate to say this, but Spirit and Soul with u all as always. Body and Car in Khatib Camp..:Cry:

4.

5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jhun_4040

Activating Lakopi kakis:

1. Unker

2. desmondtoo

3. Adam - I hate to say this, but Spirit and Soul with u all as always. Body and Car and ALSO Frying Pan in Khatib Camp..:Cry:

4.

5.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jtang

1. Unker

2. desmondtoo (lensman..by default)

3. Adam - I hate to say this, but Spirit and Soul will u all as always. Body and Car and Frying Pan in Khatib Camp..

4. jtang (lensman)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest desmondtoo

Unker Jio for lunch on Monday ,25th July(say 1pm at Auto.S/Euro.M)...Activating Lakopi kakis:

1. Unker

2. desmondtoo (lensman..by default) Thks Doc!

3. Adam - I hate to say this, but Spirit and Soul will u all as always. Body and Car and Frying Pan in Khatib Camp.. Ya...make sure u save some to "live'Demo

4. jtang (lensman)

5.

6.

7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 6008

Under Jio for lunch on Monday ,25th July(say 1pm at Auto.S/Euro.M)...Activating Lakopi kakis:

1. Unker

2. desmondtoo (lensman..by default) Thks Doc!

3. Adam - I hate to say this, but Spirit and Soul will u all as always. Body and Car and Frying Pan in Khatib Camp.. Ya...make sure u save some to "live'Demo

4. jtang (lensman)

5. 6008 ( spirit, soul, body, car and 9cm thingy will all attend )

6.

7.

:becky::becky::becky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest blackknight

Under Jio for lunch on Monday ,25th July(say 1pm at Auto.S/Euro.M)...Activating Lakopi kakis:

1. Unker

2. desmondtoo (lensman..by default) Thks Doc!

3. Adam - I hate to say this, but Spirit and Soul will u all as always. Body and Car and Frying Pan in Khatib Camp.. Ya...make sure u save some to "live'Demo

4. jtang (lensman)

5. 6008 ( spirit, soul, body, car and 9cm thingy will all attend )

6. blackknight ( moral support will be there,physically in Karbi...sigh, cannot molest car again)

7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blackknight wrote:

Under Jio for lunch on Monday ,25th July(say 1pm at Auto.S/Euro.M)...Activating Lakopi kakis:

1. Unker

2. desmondtoo (lensman..by default) Thks Doc!

3. Adam - I hate to say this, but Spirit and Soul will u all as always. Body and Car and Frying Pan in Khatib Camp.. Ya...make sure u save some to "live'Demo

4. jtang (lensman)

5. 6008 ( spirit, soul, body, car and 9cm thingy will all attend )

6. blackknight ( moral support will be there,physically in Karbi...sigh, cannot molest car again)

7.

err where the place is this?? I sotong... heehee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest kepiting1sg

keltanky wrote:

err where the place is this?? I sotong... heehee

Lai! Lai! Lai!

More the Merrier!

Got quite a good range of new MBs to molest there!:bounce:

Autospritze

115 Eunos Ave 3

Drive all the way in - big compound!

Bro 6008 3 babies were delivered here..:car:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest desmondtoo

Lai Lai Lai...

Under Jio for lunch on Monday ,25th July(say 1pm at Auto.S/Euro.M)...Activating Lakopi kakis:

1. Unker

2. desmondtoo (lensman..by default) Thks Doc!

3. Adam - I hate to say this, but Spirit and Soul will u all as always. Body and Car and Frying Pan in Khatib Camp.. Ya...make sure u save some to "live'Demo

4. jtang (lensman)

5. 6008 ( spirit, soul, body, car and 9cm thingy will all attend )

6. blackknight ( moral support will be there,physically in Karbi...sigh, cannot molest car again)

7. lightning

8.

9.

10.

:becky::becky::becky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lightning

Lai Lai Lai...

Unker Jio for lunch on Monday ,25th July(say 1pm at Auto.S/Euro.M)...Activating Lakopi kakis:

1. Unker

2. desmondtoo (lensman..by default) Thks Doc!

3. Adam - I hate to say this, but Spirit and Soul will u all as always. Body and Car and Frying Pan in Khatib Camp.. Ya...make sure u save some to "live'Demo

4. jtang (lensman)

5. 6008 ( spirit, soul, body, car and 9cm thingy will all attend )

6. blackknight ( moral support will be there,physically in Karbi...sigh, cannot molest car again)

7. lightning (Oops auto-insert function ON again :becky: will try to join in for lunch, otherwise will show face.:lol:)

8.

9.

10.

:becky::becky::becky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...