• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Customised C&C Floor Mat or 3M Floor Mat

Merc Fan

• 11 months later...

As soon as I get the complimentary floormat from C&C (i believe its called the 3D floor mat), I just place them over the stock floor mats from day one. Not sure if that makes sense at all but the 3D keeps visible debris from reaching the surface beneath. What do you folks do otherwise with these many car mats?

• 4 weeks later...

Just ordered two premium 3D car mats for W213 which is arriving Oct or Nov. Intend to place ontop of each other to reduce sound & provide the most comfortable cushion ever. 

My previous W211 had 2 sets of 3M mats stacked on top of each other & great for sound absorption too. 

• 4 weeks later...

Gentlemen, I think it's worth investing in the 3D Maxpider mats. I went down to their office in Kaku Bukit to check out the quality and it's top notch. It's factory made to fit perfectly. Yes it's slightly pricey but I think for the quality and it's classy look, it's probably one of the best options in the market.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 9:54 PM, Gideon said:

Just ordered two premium 3D car mats for W213 which is arriving Oct or Nov. Intend to place ontop of each other to reduce sound & provide the most comfortable cushion ever. 

My previous W211 had 2 sets of 3M mats stacked on top of each other & great for sound absorption too. 

Just collected the premium 3D mat and they are superbly comfortably soft with luxurious feeling. Excellently done wrapping around the edge of the interior. Value for top notch quality mat that blends seamlessly to merc.  

• 2 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:35 AM, Ivo said:

As soon as I get the complimentary floormat from C&C (i believe its called the 3D floor mat), I just place them over the stock floor mats from day one. Not sure if that makes sense at all but the 3D keeps visible debris from reaching the surface beneath. What do you folks do otherwise with these many car mats?

Bro, I was told the C&C will give 2 sets of car mat upon collection of the car. One is the stock car mat while the other is those premium car mat similar to 3D Maxpider mat. Are they similar in terms of quality ? 

I have both the 3D carmat and the 3M carmat (heh) and having tried both, prefer the former mainly for the fact that it does not slip as much as the 3M one, especially for the driver. It may require a little more effort to maintain but worth it rather than having the mat slip or curl up under my feet (which is a danger for the driver as it may prevent access to the pedals in extreme cases).

Anyone wants a 3M carmat for W213? LOL

stock polar silver CLA180 =)

• 4 weeks later...
On 03/12/2018 at 11:18 AM, Mustang said:

Bro, I was told the C&C will give 2 sets of car mat upon collection of the car. One is the stock car mat while the other is those premium car mat similar to 3D Maxpider mat. Are they similar in terms of quality ? 

The stock Merc mats are softer to rest soles on but more slippery than 3D mats. The 3D mats are more contoured to the car and should last more than 3 years of use.

On 03/12/2018 at 11:42 AM, zeenie said:

I have both the 3D carmat and the 3M carmat (heh) and having tried both, prefer the former mainly for the fact that it does not slip as much as the 3M one, especially for the driver. It may require a little more effort to maintain but worth it rather than having the mat slip or curl up under my feet (which is a danger for the driver as it may prevent access to the pedals in extreme cases).

Anyone wants a 3M carmat for W213? LOL

Side question, do both 3D and 3M car mats come with the new car? I still hadn't received any mats for my W213 that was collected Dec 23..