• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Services provided

Full Maintenance (ASSYST Plus Service B+) Every 4 years / 60,000 km, whichever comes first.

Lubricants and Parts Replacement:

1. 5W50 Engine oil 

2. Engine oil filter, air / dust filter, fuel filter#, auto transmission filter

3. Transmission fluid

4. Coolant

5. Spark plugs*

Check and Top-up

1. Fluid level of windshield washer, power steering, brake, transmission and rear window washer system#,

2. Tyre / spare tyre pressure

3. Radiator coolant level, water ratio

Electrics

1. ASSYST system reset

2. Battery load test

3. Alternator performance test

Tyres and Rims

1. Tyres condition checks, rotate and balance tyres

2. Alloy rims and rim bolts condition checks (only upon wheel rotation)

Engine

1. Engine compartment wash

2. Engine V-belt check

3. Major components leakage checks

4. Check chafing, routing of lines and damaged components

5. Exhaust system checks

Brakes

1. Brake efficiency check

Others

1. Front suspension joints, track rod, drag link joints condition checks

2. Door and lid catches, gearbox mounting, propeller shaft companion plates condition checks

For more information, pls call us at 96919222. Thanks 

• Like 1

29th March 2017. Methanol kit is one of the greatest hardware upgrade. Dyno Charts above show the differences in Without and with methanol Kit installed and tuned. Interested to find out more pls call me at 96919222 or drop by my workshop. Thank you. 

IMG_3201.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Good news for all Mercedes car owners!

Can't wait to tune your car for a more pleasurable drive, but worry about your warranty. Fret not, Dynotechnica have our ways and means. Feel free to drop by my workshop for a detail discussion. 

Customized ecu tuning will make your car a pleasure to drive with improve bhp and torque for a more responsive drive. 

You are welcome to drop by my workshop for a non obligation discussion.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

30th May 2017. Ordered this AMG big brake kit for my customer. Dynotechnica sell authentic AMG big brake kit for Mercedes Benz. Direct bolt on with original suitable bracket for your car. We carry, good and genuine big brake kit such as AP Racing, endless and Brembo etc. Do call me at 96919222 for more details or drop by my workshop.IMG_4887.thumb.JPG.3c90c18dc1861f655908f29329307458.JPGIMG_4888.thumb.JPG.c987d57768baffca0e95c6ac164f0679.JPG

IMG_4890.JPG

IMG_4889.JPG

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Dear customers and Friends,

Kindly be Informed that our workshop will be closed for Chinese New Year from 15th -21st February 2018. (年除夕到年初六)

We will be back in Office on 22nd February 2018. 我们会在年初七开工。

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! 

祝大家新年快乐,万事如意 ,大富大贵,生意兴隆 和步步高升!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Dear Valuable friends of Dynotechnica, please be informed of our closure period during Chinese Lunar New year 🧧 

24th January 2020 ( Thursday) —-2nd February 2020 (Sunday) Closed for Chinese New Year. 

Our workshop will resume business on 3rd February 2020 ( Monday)

Wishing everyone a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year 🧧 Thank you for the continuous support and trust in us.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...