• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Let's Tok Abt Driving..Yr Experiences...Close Shaves especially...!!

TaZenOrYeeOr

....no ley.... If u drink sum green wheat thing, those tt they sells in push carts...green colour one ley...

....lol... ;)!

they still come out Yellow... unless U drink COOLANT... come out then green....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

...was in Vancouver years back w a grp of frds. Drove up Blackcomb Mountain after a long flight...jet lagged though rested...

....wrong turn once... Small thing. Way back I drove again... Cos all tired .. Me too ley... Remembered the drive was down a spiral hill, broad road, but spiral...Fell asleep @ the wheel, cos the gal who was supposed 2 chat w me & keep me awake, fell asleep too.. All dozed off...

...I only remembered hearing honkings... Different honks... Sum incessant .. Sum intermittent ....opened my eyes & saw tt I was veering 2wards 1st lane... It should be a 4 lane roads, if my memory serves me right. 1st lane was by now, the last lane, b4 me & frds can all go heaven 2gether, cos anymore veering, Meant dwn the cliff we go...

.... Amazing joint efforts of kind motorists behind me. I am very grateful. All lanes were left open and cleared for me, juz in case i need to swerved back, which I did, in nick of time. No vehicles were passing any 4 lanes @ all, all were honking my vehicle in desperate attempts to wake me. Guess it is very obvious to any cars, the driver of our rented car has fallen asleep.

....One thought it can only happened in movies ... Think Odessus gg have weak heart again, reading this... Hehe...

...way back, kena scoldings left, right, centre.... But I was damn happy to hear their voices... My frds ie..;)!

...though kns, was anxious to reach car rental 2 return car rite, was speeding a little when reached Vancouver...kena pulled over and issued summon... I nvr pay as well...lol...;) a bit naughty... Dunno where to pay..

...life is fragile....be kind...;)...as far as possible la... I say only, am still learning too...

• Like 1

well just now almost rear end a VW. wet floor , jam brakes , kept sliding , so slam hard accelerator , and swiped to the left, barely missed VW left mirror as that fellow also decided to swiped left till he saw me went pass him first. lucky , tks my lucky stars just now.

• Like 1