• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Important Announcement from the SGMerc Team

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear SGMerc Forumers, This month marks the 7th year since the building blocks for SGMerc were put in place by our founder Kelvin Tan and a small group of like minded Mercedes-Benz enthusiasts. We ar

Ever since I joined SGMerc, I've lost 10kg, gained a full head of hair and now women are fighting for my attention.

On the contrary, I hate this forum. People are always showing off their latest mods to poison the rest of us who don't have the moolah (I'm not saying it's Mark). All these GTGs are just glamorized d

Ever since I joined SGMerc, I login everyday, and managed to fix up my HID Xenon & LED DRL with our site sponsor Sonic Racing, love it! Thanks to SGMerc :)

• Like 1

Ever since I joined SGMerc, I've lost 10kg, gained a full head of hair and now women are fighting for my attention.

• Like 4

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Ever since I joined SGMerc, there is world peace, no more hunger in Africa, all the wives in the world are blind to mods and most importantly, no more constipation for me in the mornings!

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Erm, I'm the opposite, I gained 10kg, because always with my iPad on terminal in the office, snacking while being a keyboard warrior, used to have tons of women looking at me, not they shun me.......

• Like 1

Erm, I'm the opposite, I gained 10kg, because always with my iPad on terminal in the office, snacking while being a keyboard warrior, used to have tons of women looking at me, not they shun me.......

when you say tons of women...i didnt know you are into fat chicks...

Ever since I joined SGMerc, there is world peace, no more hunger in Africa, all the wives in the world are blind to mods and most importantly, no more constipation for me in the mornings!

please let me know which part of the car to mod so i can also pang sai nicely in the mornings!

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Will have my fullest support in this forum.

Despite im a new Merc owner and participate in my 1st meet-up juz yesterday...i have my share from previous forums of my ex-rides. I can feel e commitment...passion and the great effort put into e organizing, liasing and forming of e forum and activities.

Well done to all and certainly my respect to all that make all these possible. Keep it going guys!! Jia you!!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I jumped from Citroen... Had always tot their forum was good... Well they are... But then again... This is better... And response is faster... With more sponsors and links... Glad I'm a Merc owner and a new forum member...

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

• 3 weeks later...

Kudos for making things happen.......... :thumbsu:

<p>zaino-logo-1.jpgZAINO AUTHORIZED DETAILING CENTER 176 Sin Ming Dr, #04-08 Sin Ming AutoCare, Singapore 575721TEL: 67449119 / 97167788ACELLENT AUTO INSURANCETEL: 67449119" We Treat Your Car Like Our Own!"https://www.facebook...cellentgrooming

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys.

the admin committee (kelvin, leon, randy, yap, myself, unker) and the events committee (mark, shirley, alvin, spencer, peter) have been working extremely hard to keep SGMerc going.

your appreciation is what keeps us going. thank you!

and of course, all the site sponsors that help defray our server costs, licensing, etc..

thank you all!

• Like 2

Was there during the last GTG... Really can see that you guys are passionate about this forum..and everybody knew everybody..and making us newbies feel welcomed... Keep up the good work... Will support as long as I'm driving a Merc... Anyway there's not much better car to drive Liao... got to know kelvin and Peter... And many more... Waiting for more events... Will be fun..

• Like 2

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks, I am new & found some of the discussion pretty helpful. Keep it up!

Welcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy your stay with us!!

Looking forward to see you at our events! :)

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

On the contrary, I hate this forum. People are always showing off their latest mods to poison the rest of us who don't have the moolah (I'm not saying it's Mark). All these GTGs are just glamorized drug dealer parties where people (I'm not saying it's Peter) parade their wares so that we can say goodbye to our hard earned money. And people who drive AMG cars (I'm not saying it's snsd555 & Tanzy) who constantly post to remind us that we should have worked harder than buy an entry level 1.6 litre car!!!

Last but not least, old birds (I'm not saying it's kepiting1sg) to keep reminding us how little we know about our cars by always dispensing their wisdom when no one asked for it!!!

This forum sucks!!! :thumbsd:

• Like 4

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!