• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Dec 2011 GTG will be merged with Jan 2012 GTG

keltanky

Hi All Members,

Due to Xmas Festival on the usual Month-End GTG,

This Monthly Month End GTG had been Merged with Jan 2012 GTG.

Jan 2012 GTG will also be shifted earlier due to CNY.

Please stay due to latest update on venue and date. :becky:

Anyway Safe Driving to all Members during these festive seasons.

as always like TP always says, "If You Drink, Don't Drive, If You Drive, Don't Drink"

PS: Drink Kopi/ soft drinks sure can drive la...:bounce:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have miss the outing at OCC and i can't make it to the bak gua outing on jan 13. I going oversea on 6 jan and back on 11 and having chalet on 13 to 15.Pray hard that i can make it on this big event!!!!

:llama:

arshavin wrote:

Tell the organizer to fix a date specially for u. Think everyone will be glad to see u

bro, no need to fixed a date for me lan, paiseh leh..... just go ahead with the plan and if i can i will come.:becky: