• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

F1 Screening @ Mercedes-Benz Center 301 Alexandra Road

g8crasher

Some members have previously posted information with regards to the F1 Screening @ Mercedes-Benz Center on Sunday, 8th April 2007.

In case you are going, deck yourself in McLaren togs and get behind the team!!

Last Race Result 18th March 2007 @ Melbourne

-----------------------------------------------------

1. Kimi Raikkonen / Ferrari 10pts

2. Fernando Alonso / McLaren Mercedes 8pts

3. Lewis Hamilton / McLaren Mercedes 6pts

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

Haiz... though i drive a merc. But i still support Ferrari. Cant believe that Silver arrow make a tremendous improvement on their car! Wow.. think this year again will be Alonso.

Cheers all...

Guest flatron

just back man! You saw a guy rip off a mercedes flag tied to the fence and hung up his ferrari flag?? it was mine!! @#$@

We tore his ferrari flag down when at the last few laps and put back mercedes flag on top! haha.

The sound from the tracks: Awesome man!

oh , the safety car clk dtm, the sound also shoik man! haha :)

Guest angela

Yah... CLK DTM Shiok! Imagine it drives thru suntec roundabout! Think steam... F1 cars will crack the windows of the buildings. Any idea will it be a night or day race? I reckon it around 5 plus evening.

Cheers all...

Guest jenvid

bro, me too on the hill stand. grand stand too expensive la, cannot afford.

call me o.k? I am leaving tomorrow

BTW grandstand seat aint much to shout abt. Been there for 4 consecutive yrs on complimentary Petronas tickets, getting bored already as u dont get to see much unless u sit on the upper deck grand grandstand[Corporate suite]. I feel the K1 or C1 seats are better choices. I just hate the going home part....

Last wkend race it took me 1hr to get out the PA1 lot n I am only 2 cars away from the exit. Some crazy guys stole _all_ the drain cover grills...grrr...

Guest angela

bro, me too on the hill stand. grand stand too expensive la, cannot afford.

call me o.k? I am leaving tomorrow

BTW grandstand seat aint much to shout abt. Been there for 4 consecutive yrs on complimentary Petronas tickets, getting bored already as u dont get to see much unless u sit on the upper deck grand grandstand[Corporate suite]. I feel the K1 or C1 seats are better choices. I just hate the going home part....

Last wkend race it took me 1hr to get out the PA1 lot n I am only 2 cars away from the exit. Some crazy guys stole _all_ the drain cover grills...grrr...

I fully agree with you. I was invited by ING and sat at the lower Crystal section of the grandstand directly opposite the Renault pit. Half way thru the race, I thought to myself that it was probably better to watch the race at home. This is my 2nd time at the grandstand. One tip though - next time you go to Sepang to watch the F1, bring along a radio with the in-ear plugs to block off the noise and also at same time, you can tune in to the Skysports radio commentary on the race.

It also took me a long time to get from PA1 car park lot to the main road. At least once I got to the NS, I could go fast. Made it back to Singapore in 4 hours (including 1 long stop at Pagoh to have dinner).