• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Welcome!! Thanks for supporting

Guest blackmercs

Guest Sherman Chan

ChoCs wrote:

....Harlow Sherman.. Can I go find you .. With another car... Not Audi liow ...

Hee Hee ..:becky:...

I know u bought MA SEE LI... u betrayed JACKY..

Guest angela

Sherman Chan wrote:

I know u bought MA SEE LI... u betrayed JACKY..

....he oso buy Ma see Li ley first ley.. I go find u soon..okie.. C&C gave me Optik dunno wad.. My frds say change beta..:shocked:.. If not got feckles.. Cannot .:becky:

Guest Sherman Chan

ChoCs wrote:

..Hee ... Sherman promised me sumthing liow ley.. We got special agreement de... Hor Sherman hor...:becky:??

Akan datang ..:)!

I never special with u... i will never betray JACKY.. i da man..

Guest Sherman Chan

Zack wrote:

tinting got group buy anot? haha.. izzit true that if tint already wun feel the heat from sun rays?

Hi Zack.. sorry we never organize any group buy for solar films at the moment.

Errr .. as for after installing solar film it is NOT true that u will NOT feel the heat from sun rays.I believe that there is NO such FANTASTIC products in the market.

Under sun,the heat can be transfer from your car body also.

But what u can benefit from solar film is that,after installation,the UV can be cut by almost 99% and IR cut almost by 80%.

Some benefits from solar films.

1)Your car will cool down faster with AC on after parking under the hot sun.

2)Protect your car interior with 99% UV cut. (leathers will not fade so easily)

3)Glare management

4)Cosmetic for your rides.

5)Hold shattered glass in place

For more info, pls visit www.infratint.com

Guest angela

Sherman Chan wrote:

I never special with u... i will never betray JACKY.. i da man..

.....eeee... Seow ler.. OT ler... Let's tok abt Yr tint ler ..:becky:

...if not yellow river oso wash not clear ler...:tape:

Guest subaru67

ChoCs wrote:

..Hee ... Sherman promised me sumthing liow ley.. We got special agreement de... Hor Sherman hor...:becky:??

Akan datang ..:)!

eeeeee sherman bias to ladies

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sherman Chan

Zack wrote:

Hi Sherman, check with u ar.. Since the car already come with tinted glass, if fit with solar film will it still be able to pass inspection?

Hi Zack, yes it will still be LTA complaince for most cases. MERC no problem.Anyway u got a PM , pls check your inbox ya..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mushigen

Sherman,

I must say I'm rather disappointed when I asked you about the cost of front wndscreen film replacement. I have to get the front w/screen re-tinted after the old windscreen cracked and had to be replaced.

You quoted me $150 and you appeared not ready to negotiate the price despite my mentioning the car was done up just a few months back. Come on, surely you want to create the goodwill feeling among your customers, right? After all, we change car every few years and we have friends we can recommend to you too.

Anyway, I've made appointment with V-Kool for the front windscreen tinting. The price they quoted me is just a little bit more than what you did me.

Guest Sherman Chan

mushigen wrote:

Sherman,

I must say I'm rather disappointed when I asked you about the cost of front wndscreen film replacement. I have to get the front w/screen re-tinted after the old windscreen cracked and had to be replaced.

You quoted me $150 and you appeared not ready to negotiate the price despite my mentioning the car was done up just a few months back. Come on, surely you want to create the goodwill feeling among your customers, right? After all, we change car every few years and we have friends we can recommend to you too.

Anyway, I've made appointment with V-Kool for the front windscreen tinting. The price they quoted me is just a little bit more than what you did me.

Hi bro mushigen.

I can understand your concern over our standard pricing for front windscreen film replacement.

First i need to know if u r our existing customers,cause i got a lot of calls telling me they r my existing customers and start asking for discounts but not really all callers are my existing customers.I hope u can understand.We cant just give discount base on just a call.

Second.All the prices we quoted r standard pricing.Nobody higher pricing or lower pricing. We are fair to all our customers.

Best regards

Sherman Chan

Guest mushigen

Sherman,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I guess there was a miscommunication, because the first thing I mentioned over the phone was "my car was tinted just a few months back".

While I understand you appear to be bombarded with calls from freeloaders, I believe it is extremely easy to check whether I was your customer a few months back - by means of showing you my receipt, checking your record, or simply looking at the little stickers you pasted on my front windows.

Maybe I was being cheap for wanting a discount. Darn, now I feel like a cheapo :tongue:

Guest Sherman Chan

mushigen wrote:

Sherman,

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

I guess there was a miscommunication, because the first thing I mentioned over the phone was "my car was tinted just a few months back".

While I understand you appear to be bombarded with calls from freeloaders, I believe it is extremely easy to check whether I was your customer a few months back - by means of showing you my receipt, checking your record, or simply looking at the little stickers you pasted on my front windows.

Maybe I was being cheap for wanting a discount. Darn, now I feel like a cheapo :tongue:

Important No hard feelings bro...small small matter nia...

• 3 months later...