Jump to content
  • Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

    Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

    SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Welcome!! Thanks for supporting


Guest blackmercs

Recommended Posts

Guest blackmercs

Hello Sherman,

thanks for the support be our site sponsor. Just to share some infro on this company, they are specialise on film tinting. As for the quality & services, I m sure many of us has used their product & will go back again for the next ride. Most importantly, is the charges are reasonable too. Don't take my word for it, seeing is believing.

Anyway bru, see you next week for my new ride.

Cheers

P/S: if possible, forumer with sgmercs decal will get some discount too :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Infratint Automotive Film, mate. jtang wrote:

Thanks for sharing about tinted film. You make Singapore proud!! 26 Jul 2012 | Text by Nicholas Low, Photos by Infratint | Category: Car Ownership Advice Infratint automotive solar films minimises t

Was there this afternoon. Good workmanship. No horse run. Even better aftersales. No regrets having done 4 of my rides with you. Huat ah!

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jhun_4040

Did my W211 yesterday, went for the ultimate tint !! Now the ride look damn fierce !

Kudos to Sherman and his crew! Great job and also very fast too ! Value for money !!! Thanks !!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sherman Chan

jhun_4040 wrote:

Did my W211 yesterday, went for the ultimate tint !! Now the ride look damn fierce !

Kudos to Sherman and his crew! Great job and also very fast too ! Value for money !!! Thanks !!!!!!

Thanks bro jhun for your kind reviews...

Any tinting needs pls call me at 94560888

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest chiaster

Hey Sherman, seems like everyone's happy with your service thus far! :)

Just a query, if my car already has Huper Optik on it, possible to still use your tint? Also, is it LTA-compliant? I have also heard of some cases whereby such tints interfere with the signal (ie. mobile phone, gps, etc.) strength of electronic devices. Any word on that? Thanks! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sherman Chan

chiaster wrote:

Hey Sherman, seems like everyone's happy with your service thus far! :)

Just a query, if my car already has Huper Optik on it, possible to still use your tint? Also, is it LTA-compliant? I have also heard of some cases whereby such tints interfere with the signal (ie. mobile phone, gps, etc.) strength of electronic devices. Any word on that? Thanks! :)

Hi Chiaster... thanks for your interest with us. Yes i'm lucky to have lots of supportive customers with Infratint for this 6 years.

Yes it is possible to add one more layer to your existing HO film,but might fail inspection.

So far Infratint is quite friendly with electronic devices (ie.mobile phone,gps,etc).No worries ya.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sherman Chan

keltanky wrote:

ok, need to ask this little Qns, could be an idiot Qn,

Is there chances of the Rear Window's demiser lines been pulled off if there was existing Films and owner would like it to be remove and replaced with new films?

Hi Keltanky.Yes there is a likely chances that the demiser cooper will be strip together with the film when removing.

But not all cars will kena this.

Some customers do not mind not having the demiser working, cause they seldom use it or they do not use it at all.They might also be more concern with the tint level, rather than the demiser line condition.

There is other solution to your question.But not an good idea to post here.Call me or visit me if need help ya.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
Guest mushigen

Tinted my W124 a few days ago. Chose the top range LTA-friendly film.

The first thing that caught my attention when driving that night was how clear the rear view was. On all the cars I have tinted, the outside light tends to get reflected and magnified by the copper lines on the demister, causing some glare. With Infratint, the glare is significantly less, even on the night I did the tint (film not dry yet). Hope the demister is still working though.

The clarity of the film is very good. On my previous cars, I could still see wave lines if I tried hard enough, especially through the front w/screen. have not seen any lines so far on my W124 front w/screen and this is really an important plus point.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. The last two days were extremely sunny. As my car came without tint, I would have had to switch the aircon blower to position 3 due to the heat. However, with my new tint, I could drive with blower at lowest setting. Driving under the full glare of the 4pm sun shining through my windscreen, I did not feel much heat at all.

My previous cars had 3M and VKool films which I paid top dollars for. While the VKool was acceptable when it comes to heat reduction, the 3M film brought no joy to me. I think Infratint is equal to, if not better than the VKool film I had.

Enough of all the praises. It's time to land on earth:

i) The price has increased compared to two weeks ago when I first enquired. It was my fault because I had an urgent matter to attend to on the day I was supposed to send the car to be tinted. Still, it would be ideal if I had been told the price would be increased in May.

Hopefully, they can maintain their new price for a long time and not raise the price due to the high demand.

ii) Will the film's IR-absorbing power die slowly compared to VKool which uses "reflection" method?

iii) Oh, they "castrated" my third brake light :Cry:

It had 3 or 4 out of the ten mini bulbs working when I drove there. Driving out, only left one bulb still working. Goes to prove that if it ain't broken, don't touch it. Anyway, I'm glad Sherman's team decided to remove the light assembly instead of simply cutting a rectangle hole around the light 'cos it would have looked so awful.

The OEM replacement light costs $55. Yet to buy it due to time constraint. Now, I feel like I will be hit from behind each time I brake a bit harder than normal due to the missing 3rd light :becky:

Overall, I'm happy with the outcome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sherman Chan

mushigen wrote:

Tinted my W124 a few days ago. Chose the top range LTA-friendly film.

The first thing that caught my attention when driving that night was how clear the rear view was. On all the cars I have tinted, the outside light tends to get reflected and magnified by the copper lines on the demister, causing some glare. With Infratint, the glare is significantly less, even on the night I did the tint (film not dry yet). Hope the demister is still working though.

The clarity of the film is very good. On my previous cars, I could still see wave lines if I tried hard enough, especially through the front w/screen. have not seen any lines so far on my W124 front w/screen and this is really an important plus point.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. The last two days were extremely sunny. As my car came without tint, I would have had to switch the aircon blower to position 3 due to the heat. However, with my new tint, I could drive with blower at lowest setting. Driving under the full glare of the 4pm sun shining through my windscreen, I did not feel much heat at all.

My previous cars had 3M and VKool films which I paid top dollars for. While the VKool was acceptable when it comes to heat reduction, the 3M film brought no joy to me. I think Infratint is equal to, if not better than the VKool film I had.

Enough of all the praises. It's time to land on earth:

i) The price has increased compared to two weeks ago when I first enquired. It was my fault because I had an urgent matter to attend to on the day I was supposed to send the car to be tinted. Still, it would be ideal if I had been told the price would be increased in May.

Hopefully, they can maintain their new price for a long time and not raise the price due to the high demand.

ii) Will the film's IR-absorbing power die slowly compared to VKool which uses "reflection" method?

iii) Oh, they "castrated" my third brake light :Cry:

It had 3 or 4 out of the ten mini bulbs working when I drove there. Driving out, only left one bulb still working. Goes to prove that if it ain't broken, don't touch it. Anyway, I'm glad Sherman's team decided to remove the light assembly instead of simply cutting a rectangle hole around the light 'cos it would have looked so awful.

The OEM replacement light costs $55. Yet to buy it due to time constraint. Now, I feel like I will be hit from behind each time I brake a bit harder than normal due to the missing 3rd light :becky:

Overall, I'm happy with the outcome.

Bro ...thanks for supporting ya..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
Guest blackmercs

subaru67 wrote:

thumbs up for tinting @ infratint :becky: did mine last sat:music:

Yap no word can express for infratint!! My E cabro & present British ride done by them. They don't promise any star but hard work!!! No horse run.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sherman Chan

blackmercs wrote:

Yap no word can express for infratint!! My E cabro & present British ride done by them. They don't promise any star but hard work!!! No horse run.

My tears drop... lau bak sai...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...