• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

B Class Aftermarket Rims "What worked for me and what to watch out for!"

Guest desmo

On ‎14‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 1:50 PM, dcaaa said:

Bro.. Able to share the shop where u got your rim. I looking for after market AMG style one. 17" 

Bro, this was the OEM 18 inch rims for the 2016 FL W246.

At that point in time, I did not managed to find it in Singapore.  I checked with CnC and obviously I am not willing to pay that kind of price.
I found it at an overseas website and shipped it in myself.
I am not sure if there is anyone in Sgp that has this now ... but if you are keen to import in yourself, PM me.  I will share more with you.

• 9 months later...

Recently I hit a nail and my front left tyre went flat very quickly. 

Quite a big problem since we dont have a spare tyre.  Luckily I have the continental mobility kit. Pumped it up and managed to drive home as it's late in the night.  Next morning it was totally flat again, pumped it up and managed to drive to a tyre shop (7km away) and managed to get a plug for my few weeks old tyre and saved lots on towing fee.

P.S.  did not use the sealant that came with it as it will ruin the entire tyre.  Just for pumping up the pressure and did not attempt to remove the nail as it helps to be in. 

Is good to have some form of assurance and comfort.  The contimobility kit is quite available at many online sites.  Always good to standby esp if u do go up North.  

Just sharing my experience .... hated those run flat tyres ! 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 27/06/2017 at 10:48 PM, denwee said:

Recently I hit a nail and my front left tyre went flat very quickly. 

Quite a big problem since we dont have a spare tyre.  Luckily I have the continental mobility kit. Pumped it up and managed to drive home as it's late in the night.  Next morning it was totally flat again, pumped it up and managed to drive to a tyre shop (7km away) and managed to get a plug for my few weeks old tyre and saved lots on towing fee.

P.S.  did not use the sealant that came with it as it will ruin the entire tyre.  Just for pumping up the pressure and did not attempt to remove the nail as it helps to be in. 

Is good to have some form of assurance and comfort.  The contimobility kit is quite available at many online sites.  Always good to standby esp if u do go up North.  

Just sharing my experience .... hated those run flat tyres ! 

Hi bro

where to get that kit?

just last week when up North my tire went flat.

no choice but to drive a flat wheel for about 8km to go to a shop in JB

please advice..as me driving B200 now

Bro, I got this when I bought another car.

But you can get the Continental kit from eBay or other sites.

Alternatively, Pitstop do carry a similar product. SLIME ... different brand but for does the same thing and could be cheaper.

You can check it out at sgcarmart or with them directly.