• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Enjoy our exclusive promotion only for SGMerc members! EXCLUSIVE prices for SPARK Restoration - Give your vehicle a new lease of life! 

Only from $1, 6888, rest your vehicle onto the hands of our professionally trained spray painters as well as our well-equipped spray-paint booths .

A deal you'll never regret, a car you'll never forget! 
Call us at 6383 5000 for more information or book your appointment with the promo code "SGMerc" now!

SGMerc_A4_R23.thumb.jpg.f6ccf543f504e700ff52b05174887333.jpg.a83aa75a9ec56aa2b97ab98e98f7d8e8.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SPARKCarCare
      From now to 30 June 2021, download the CDGE App and receive $52 worth of Esso petrol vouchers!

With the CDGE App, you can:
      ✓ Book your appointment
      ✓ Track the status of your car repair in real time
      ✓ View & approve quotations
      ✓ View service history
      ✓ 24-hr breakdown service at your fingertips 
      and many more!

Click here for more details or Download the CDGE app!
    • By SPARKCarCare
      Enjoy our exclusive promotion only for SGMerc members! EXCLUSIVE prices for Tyres - get the full range of tyres best suited for your Mercedes! 

You'll never be disappointment with the as it will give you the ultimate on:
      Low noise for a quiet drive Low fuel-consumption - you'll never run dry Exceptional all-weather grip - best for Singapore's sun & rain 
      To learn more on Davanti Tyres, click here: DX390 or DX640
      To learn more on Pirelli Tyres, click here: Pirelli P8

Prices includes installation charges, 
      Call us at 6383 5000 for more information or book your appointment with the promo code "SGMerc" now!

Prices includes installation charges. Should you purchase 4pcs of tyres, you'll get to enjoy FREE lifetime benefits of Tyre Rotation & Tyre Balancing.

• By errickyap
      I will like to sell a set of W205 exclusive front bumper and grill.
      in perfect condition, removed from original cycle and carriage C200 car coz i change to C63 kit.
      Asking $1200 neg or best offer
      Contact me for immediate dealing: 9660 6646 Errick

• By KakaLim
      Hi guys, I've 3x brand new UNUSED Easyskin Gloss Black spray to be sold.
      I'm selling them together for $77.
      Interested parties can reach me at 96589815.