On 11/19/2020 at 2:22 PM, snsd555 said:

@Angka is it only Android Auto? What about Apple CarPlay? Able to advise cost as well?

Boss!! my buddy went to Autosolution at ubi for his facelifted w212 coupe. Comes with backing bracket, android with apple carplay, damaged $1200 or less. Do compare the specs not the price as there many specs in the market. His android should be android 10 comes with touchscreen etc. Look for Vincent he is the boss, mentioned my name will get $5 discount. 

15 hours ago, kepiting1sg said:

Software update is ok or rather Android Auto + Carplay features activation but I am still wondering why you cannot get full screen landscape display if I understand you correctly.

The infotainment system should be able to give you full screen auto landscape display

think android auto is not optimised for W213. there is alot of complain out there. 

1 minute ago, Angka said:

think android auto is not optimised for W213. there is alot of complain out there. 

I'll try out my Indonesia Samsung Mobile using Android Auto on my W213 later and I'll update you

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)