• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

CLA200 Erratic Turbo Boost/Charge

Smokeout78

Dear all CLA enthusiasts,

i have been driving my CLA200 for the last 2 years and recently I have encountered an erratic turbo boost especially when I step harder on the accelerator. The turbo boost will come back on and off and I have recently sent it to a workshop for repair. The preliminary investigation could be due to a faulty turbo boost/charge sensor pressure. But after the replacement, the fault persisted. Just like to ask if any of  you guys have encountered the same problem and don’t mind share with me what is the main issue. Thank you and appreciate it:) 

Regards,

Smokeout 

• Like 1