• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New Member Registration Questions

Guest millionmilebenz

Guest millionmilebenz

Hi!!

Since one of our objectives is to grow the size of our group, I think we can try to make use of the new member registration page to learn more about the new members, especially on how they came to know about SG Merc. This can help us to improve our "recruitment" and "PR" efforts. For example, we've been handing out the SG Merc window decals. I've given out at least 20 already, and it will be great to know how effective it is.

Perhaps we can add a couple of multiple-choice questions to the registration process? Like:

1. How did you find out about SG Merc?

a. Google search b. Friend's introduction c. A window decal was given to me

d. C&C <??? do they help us to spread the word ???> e. Another forum f. Others

2. Do you or your family own a Mercedes Benz?

a. Yes b. Used to c. No but in the process of looking for one

3. What is/are the cars that you drive currently (MB as well as non-MB)?

The above are just suggestions. I know it can be tricky to store the answers as it will require a database, etc. So I will certainly understand if it is not possible at the moment. We are already very lucky to have this board hosted courtesy of Leon! ;D ;D ;D

Anyway, just wanted to table this idea! ;D

Cheers!

Ok noted. Tks for your suggestions mate. ;D

I have attended 2 weddings in the last week and am about to attend another one tonight. God help me. There goes (literally) a H&R cup kit / Bilstein HD kit. *sob sob*