• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Will Sgmerc consider having extra Walkie Talkie sets to rent out for roadtrip?

Guest SgLaKsa

Many members come and go. Many might be interested to join Sgmerc's road trip for that one time experience, but they might give it a pass if they have to buy a Walkie Talkie set just for that single trip. It's good if Sgmerc has extra sets for rental to those members, it will also improve the response to Road trips organised by Sgmerc.

Guest Cklasse

I have to add that getting your own personal walkie is a good buy. I hesitated to buy one initially because it is not cheap at $200+. However, this is a long term investment (in terms of enjoyment) and it comes in handy not just for Sgmerc trips. Some of us have made our own trips to Malaysia with friends or family members and have made use of the walkie too. Going on a Malaysian night drive with walkie has made night driving safer and not so scary anymore, knowing you are a "press button" away from the other car.

Once you realised the usefulness of walkie in a convoy drive, you will realise it is worth every cent to buy one. :apwink:

Guest angela

knowing you are a "press button" away from the other car.

Once you realised the usefulness of walkie in a convoy drive, you will realise it is worth every cent to buy one. :apwink:

2nd that. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
Guest 9339

hehe.. I'm back !!!

I believe the place where we bought the WT does do rental. So maybe we could do some tie ups ? Or pt members there to rent ?

:welcome: back old birdie.....

For a long run, get yourself a WT is better to rent it....

• 3 weeks later...