• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Yellow lights under our wing mirrors

zeenie

Yeah, I changed them to white to match. But after changing them to white ... I was frustrated to see my license plate led to be a tint yellowish. That's because everything is so white now.

Took me a while, ordered wrong bulbs in from Aliexpress ... but finally ordered the correct ones to change my license plate ones. However, as mine is a 2016 CLA, it might be different for others.

JIN

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mirror Bulbs were a little more difficult. If you are not too comfortable with working on your own car, might as well go to those accessories shop and pay them small amount for piece of mind.

First you gently pull off your mirrors. Once mirrors removed, there is a small box with small screws. Once you remove the screws, the bulb is found in there. Then reverse the order to reinstall everything back.

Be careful of removing the mirrors. You may wanna use cloth not to scratch them.

The bulbs are the generic ones used for changing all the interior lights. Think it would  be T10 Wedge.

Just take note, my car is white, once I changed mine to white, and when the car locks, the mirrors will fold inwards, casting an almost blueish tint against my door.

• Like 1