• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

diamond grille for CLA 180

chenyaopeng

Hi Dear Friends,

I'd like to to check if anyone of you knows whether it is possible to change the stock grille (black studs) to diamond grille (chrome studs).

I tried searching the forum but couldn't find much info on it...

would greatly appreciate if anyone could advise on where to do it and the rough costs involved.

I've made an order for a mountain grey CLA 180 which will be delivered in July 2015. My SE from C&C told me that the diamond grille is available only if i opt for AMG styling package which costs about 10K. 

As I'm only interested to change the grille, therefore i do not think it's worth paying so much.

would like to know if there are any after-market options and whether it will void warranty?

many thanks in advance! Cheers!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dear Friends,

I'd like to to check if anyone of you knows whether it is possible to change the stock grille (black studs) to diamond grille (chrome studs).

would greatly appreciate if anyone could advise on where to do it and the rough costs involved.

I've made an order for a mountain grey CLA 180 which will be delivered in July 2015. My SE from C&C told me that the diamond grille is available only if i opt for AMG styling package which costs about 10K. 

As I'm only interested to change the grille, therefore i do not think it's worth paying so much.

would like to know if there are any after-market options and whether it will void warranty?

Possible but tedious job. Have to remove the front bumper. I suppose the sponsors will be able to help.

I may be slow, but I'll see you in a bit - at the next traffic light.

Hi Dear Friends,

Welcome to SGMerc and congrats on your new car.

If you use the search function properly, the answer to your question can be found:

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/19494-cla-45-amg-bodykit-diamond-grill/?hl=%2Bdiamond+%2Bgrill

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/17446-w117-cla-class-purevision-xenon-bulbs-kn-filter-illuminated-star-pedals/

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/19275-w176-a-class-xenon-headlamp-kn-filter-pedals/

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/11516-aftermarket-front-grilles-w176-diamond-grille-now-available/page-5?hl=%2Bdiamond+%2Bgrill#entry219651

thanks a lot mackcwq and slowpoke. truly appreciate it!

your advice really helped me a lot

will post a review to share my experience with all once i collect the car in 2 months time.

all the best meanwhile and cheers!!!!!!!!

Possible but tedious job. Have to remove the front bumper. I suppose the sponsors will be able to help.