• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CBLACK!!

keltanky

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CBLACK

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday, my friend!

May all your wishes come true and may laughter, love and peace be woven into these days!

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bboyspin: :punk1: :batman: :angel: :laugh: :spiderman: :tongue1: ::) :love7: :iconsalut:

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

:bboyspin: Happy Hatchday !!! :bboyspin:

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

yes yes.... wedding convoy on e way liow ......................................

feliz cumpleaños senor jason :happybday:

now that the W204's fully decked out w/ Brabus goodies & DPE wheels, wonder what's next on the xmas shopping list ;)

cheers!

His X'mas present and wishes would probably be a lady owner for his 'weekend house'......

9339 ]

feliz cumpleaños senor jason :happybday:

now that the W204' wrote:

His X'mas present and wishes would probably be a lady owner for his 'weekend house'......

Ho ho ho what's this 'weekend house' everyone's talking about?

I want in too :whip2:

cheers!

On behalf of CBlack thank the wishes from all brothers and sister :clap:

(CBlack due to modem down unable to access internet, when once connected he will personally thank all of yours) :iconsalut:

dear brothers and sisters, thank you all for your well wishes. i am sorry that due to my modem problem, i have not been able to access the internet (and I can't do it during office hours) so that explain the MIA. I am still have not manage to get my modem change and am using my bro network for this post.

a big THANK YOU once again :iconsalut: