• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Announcing Relocation of Infratint Automotive Film

02/08/2013

To: SGMERC Members

Re: Relocation of Infratint Automotive Film

Since launching business in 2005, we have made our home at a few location before we move to Tradehub21. Overtime though, as a result of all your loyal supports, the company has grown in staff complement and customer base. The result, crammed working spaces and limited parking for everyone. We are keen on hosting you, our valued customer, in the friendliest of environments; and so, over the past few months have been in search of a new workshop.

Today, it is with great pleasure that I write to inform you that the search is over. On 05/08/2013, we will be moving to a more spacious and comfortable surroundings located at 32 Old Toh Tuck Road ,#01-10,IBIZ Centre and anyone familiar with the area will know the building has great access and excellent parking.

With this intended move, we ask that you make a note in your diary as effective 05/08/2013, we will not be operating from TradeHub21. Bear in mind though, that our contact numbers will remain the same.

Should you have any questions on the relocation, be sure to contact us at 94560888 so we can answer them. In the meantime, we look forward to seeing and serving you at the greatly improved workshop surroundings.

Sincerely
Sherman Chan

post-102-0-30872500-1375424413_thumb.jpg

Infratint Automotive Film

Tel:65151751
Hp:94560888
web:www.infratint.com

email:[email protected]

Please join us on our FaceBook Page:
www.facebook.com/infratint

0% installment plans available for all Citibank & Standard Chartered Credit Cards 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got buffet bor? Congras

I humble.. just open nia.

0% installment plans available for all Citibank & Standard Chartered Credit Cards 

1.5 hours more for Infratint to bid farewell to Tradehub21... mix feelings.