• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Alternatively, join our TELEGRAM Group Chat today at https://t.me/sgmerc!

Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class

snsd555

This is Halogen lights which is the prototype as this is the prototype car but the car you ordered will be coming with Bi-Xenon lights

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

AMG Vs Style edition ?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

While collecting my car after servicing, saw the test drive unit CLA 200 with no-xenon or rather norm halogen headlight... Seriously It dun looks good at all. Lose the appealing factor w/o the xenon... Compare to w204 at least still got the DRL even thou on halogen lamp.

Bro the car will be coming with Bi-Xenon not halogen

While collecting my car after servicing, saw the test drive unit CLA 200 with no-xenon or rather norm halogen headlight... Seriously It dun looks good at all. Lose the appealing factor w/o the xenon... Compare to w204 at least still got the DRL even thou on halogen lamp.

machi itchy?

look see, look see....

It's about time lah Machi..... But is it too small for ur baby???

just nice for now...

machi buy simi edition?

see the edition suitable to my baby....

CLA open for test drive since monday

Saw one dark grey CLA plate nos E XXX X already on the road late afternoon today. Guess must have done booking very early.

I saw the same one along AYE @ NUS

Not sure if a fellow forumer here.

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

like the cla initially the look the 4 door coup thing. but after the test drive i'll stick to my c180 coup. power really lose out maybe due to the 1.6cc. mine current coup is 1.8cc. and the front wheel drive is a disappointment for me. like the 10grand amg package. but still no way for the 180grand price tag. 140grand still can consider. but too bad coe still sky high. 

I sat in the CLA last week in MBC. I still find that the C-class is a better built car in terms of material used inside and the overall feel internally, including the size.

I can understand the CLA is intended for the younger group who inspires to own a Mercedes-Benz.

I have to say the CLA is still a nice car, a lot better than the usual Toyota and Nissan.

• Like 1