tsktsk

any good BBQ seafood buffet to recommend

9 posts in this topic

price is no matter, for my wife's birthday and she luvs seafood, wanna see if there is any BBQ in a nice restaurant setting, not immediately looking for restaurants @ECP area... thanks for your recommendations

If you love beef, i strongly recommend Gyu Kaku Japanese BBQ at moh sultan UE Sqaure.

One of the better BBQ wagyu beef ive ever tried.

1 person likes this

In the past, I would recommend Rong Guang BBQ at the junction of Ulu Pandan & Clementi Road. Is a stand alone restuarant by itself. Nice BBQ food! However, they have moved to Alexandra Village hawker and the enviroment not so nice anymore...

Another place with nice environment is Uncle Leong Seafood (Punggol) at 6 Lebing Lane @ Punggol park beside the punggol river....

1 person likes this

If you love beef, i strongly recommend Gyu Kaku Japanese BBQ at moh sultan UE Sqaure.

Speaking of wagyu, ot abit, I had a pretty good linguine with chunks of wagyu beef plus chunks of foie gras at this Otto restaurant in the red-dot bldg.

Thanks for the recs guys, pls keep them coming.

Speaking of wagyu, ot abit, I had a pretty good linguine with chunks of wagyu beef plus chunks of foie gras at this Otto restaurant in the red-dot bldg.

Thanks for the recs guys, pls keep them coming.

Really? Wagyu and foie gras are my fav! Will pay them a visit soon.

Try OASIS at Hyatt hotel.....Only on Friday & Saturaday non air-con .... Romantic environment by pool side. ...plus free flow of some alcohol drinks.

Please call them n check out first.

1 person likes this

Thanks guys.

Must try!