• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Food, glorious food...another passion :)

Guest jenvid

Guest jenvid

crossover from the daily shout....

food suggestions, for those with time for lunch... :laugh: :laugh:

Lunch/dinner

1) Nasi Bryani Dum@Railway station followed by Chappati & donut. Bandung to go along

2) Roxy laksa & trottles & ice cold fresh coconut@East Coast. Maybe a few satays to go along

3) pig liver with century egg congee

4) Nasi Pandang near Great World City/Zion Rd

5) Rib-bone,prawn noodle at China sq followed by Peanut Ice Kachang

6) Beehoon goreng puteh ikanbilis(Stall 60), with mutton soup & chicken cutlet,down it with hot chengteng.West coast food centre

7) nasi goreng puteh ikan billis (Stall 47) & milo dinosaurs - West Coast hawker

8) Wan Ton Noodle, Rojak, Cha Kway Teow + Soursop drink - Old airport rd

9) Bah Kut Teh@ Tanjong Pagar Complex

10) Nasi Pandang @ Sophia - Tanjong Pagar Complex

11) Bah Koot Teh @ Tiong Bahru

12) Raw Fish Porridge, Fried Ice Cream, Chwee Kway @ Tiong Bahru Mkt

13) Bouna Vista for OX Beehoon

14) HongKong delight at Alexandra village

15) ZhiRan @ Lengkok Bahru

16) Chicken Rice & Jiao Ji at Margaret Drive

17) Satay Chulup @ Malacca

Breakfast

1)Bread from 4 leaves topped with melted cheese oozing with fresh sliced mushroom, juicy sliced sausage cook with sweated onions. Some capsicum to go with. Goes well with a cup of aroma Earl Grey Tea from England.

Supper

1)Hakim along Pasir Panjang Rd

2)Fong Seng area...

3)West Coast McDonald..Food for the eye than stomach.. hehe..

Afternoon Tea

1) Roti prata at Casaurina road + Chendol at hawker centre after SIM before SPC

too many already liao....

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redbell

Anthing based on the North-east????? Hougang? Serangoon? Amk? Yishun?

???

yishun, nx to interchange there, dunno blk wat, beside a posbank. pontian wanton mee... sedap!!

amk ctr, sumo bento, jap food, cheap and good!

• 3 months later...

amk center - there use to be good satay beehoon at the hawker center.. now closed for renovation.. what i heard from 1 of the satay beenhoon stall is that she will not renew her lease.. sigh.. there is the S11 near cash converters.. the chicken rice is good.. jap food is ok lag.. but the ambience is quite nice as a hangout for coffee and dinner place.. a lot of Poly people goes there for dinner..

AMK (i can't remember which block) has the crab beehoon Melben crab.. always pack.. they now have a branch at toa payoh

also, there is Botak Jones.. at both AMK and at Braddell..

then there is Long House.. good goreng pisang.. the prawn noodles is ok lag.. but again.. a good copi hangout place.

• 7 months later...
also, there is Botak Jones.. at both AMK and at Braddell

I find Botak Jones okay for hot dogs and burgers.. I won't buy his steaks though. I think they're overpriced and I can hardly taste the flavour of the meat!

It has a branch at a coffeeshop along Depot Road located within the industrial blocks sandwiched in between Hewlett Packard and CMPB

Guest kopimonster

i think upper serangoon got good nasi lemak. always looonnngg queue!

oh, you muz be referring to ponggol nasi lemak rite? ate there some years back...very delicious, but long queue...

Guest jenvid

oh, you muz be referring to ponggol nasi lemak rite? ate there some years back...very delicious, but long queue...

yap yap.. also not cheap lor... parking very difficult also

yes yes! that's the one. there's a carpark just opposite right?

Guest kopimonster

yes yes! that's the one. there's a carpark just opposite right?

yalor....despite the big carpark there...finding a parking lot in the weekends...esp saturday mornings can faint one.... :S

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angela

kopimonster ]

yes yes! that' wrote:

yalor....despite the big carpark there...finding a parking lot in the weekends...esp saturday mornings can faint one.... :S

the corner kopi shop at the junction of simon road is a damn kilat orh luak stall.besides parking problem, it has limited tables and very smoky due to chicken wing and satay seller the smoking the food. satay is not bad, hokkien mee is so so and most ppl go there to eat orh chian, i find it better than ah chuan's in toa payoh. it used to be chap chuan until he got featured and become famous then standard drop.