• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Service Credit

Hi folks, I would like to know if service credit can be used for purchases of other items beside servicing?

I have 4000 of this credit and was told that i can use for other purchases from Pandan loop...

Anyone tried before? Can I used the 4000 to buy a rim or doorpin or AMG brake (with top up if neccesary)?

Some kind soul please advise.

I know the Mercedes shop uses a different type of credit vouchers. I know cos I have them. I think the service credit literally means for servicing only though I used them for the nano paint thingy. Go ask C&C lor, no harm trying.

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

I know the Mercedes shop uses a different type of credit vouchers. I know cos I have them. I think the service credit literally means for servicing only though I used them for the nano paint thingy. Go ask C&C lor, no harm trying.

Btw, i had not been to pandan loop before even it is opposite my office.....

Do they have a show room there? I mean showroom for accessories?

Btw, i had not been to pandan loop before even it is opposite my office.....

Do they have a show room there? I mean showroom for accessories?

Yes they do, I got my pedals there.

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Yes u can buy accessories with yr service credits. Get me a set of Mercs umbrella like this one. Below pce i got it for $38 is replica de, i love orginal stuff but cant afford!!

8100486f.jpg

Jon bro, maybe we buy stuff using ur credit then we give u cash? Discounted rate lah! Win-Win? :D

Ha ha! my servicing still very long way and got 4000... thinking might as well use it to modd the car...

BTW, the operator say the service credit not transferable.... must fit on the registered owner's car...

You don't have service credit meh?

Ha ha! my servicing still very long way and got 4000... thinking might as well use it to modd the car...

BTW, the operator say the service credit not transferable.... must fit on the registered owner's car...

You don't have service credit meh?

Don't have, mine's a used ride.....can't afford a new one...... :money:

Ya, i called C & C this morning to ask them about my service credit because i remember my SE say will give to me. i thought it was 2k, but the gentleman check the database and say i got 4k.

Went to Pandan on tuesday for software update, there's a guy beside me. The service staff apologised to him and told him they will wave $22.xx off his bill. His face still very black, because I heard :

Sir, final bill is $3,798.xx May I know how are you paying by? I almost fainted..... :lol:

So $4,000 can be used very fast too....

Went to Pandan on tuesday for software update, there's a guy beside me. The service staff apologised to him and told him they will wave $22.xx off his bill. His face still very black, because I heard :

Sir, final bill is $3,798.xx May I know how are you paying by? I almost fainted..... :lol:

So $4,000 can be used very fast too....

Ya, me also think so. But anyway, money have to spend... it either now or later...

• 3 months later...

Actually I always trade in my service credits. Because Mercedes Benz r very generous with theirs service credits, they give 3k to 6k range.

And for 3 years of owning a car, we at most do the service A and service B check so at most 2k to 3k will used up.

Personel views. Keke

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

300 bucks lifestyle vouchers is transferable. U can sell it if u don't need it

I have 2k servicing credit (inside their computer system) and $300 lifestyle vouchers (real paper vouchers)

Dont think they are interchangeable?

• Like 1

Maybe by that time u already sell your C180K

Depends on your ride I think. If usual servicing 15k and 30k, will have balance based on 2k. So for 60k servicing, got to pay part of the bill in cash. That's if my SE didn't BS me! That's for the C180k saloon.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, you can use it to purchase items. I told my SE to give it to me as a cash discount for my car and after I got my car she gave me another $500 service credit which I used it for the nano and exhaust tail.

P/s cash value depreciate due to inflation. so really no point to hold on to "credit".