• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Shutterbugs fall in!

yc3333

you are so evil making me salivate liao

$10k salivation excluding your noctilux 0.95 which will far exceed camera value. 1 year depreciation on the Merc roughly. :P

$10k salivation excluding your noctilux 0.95 which will far exceed camera value. 1 year depreciation on the Merc roughly. :P

M9P yes due to newer and better models coming out, but I dont think the noct will depreciate, some legacy lenses actually increase in price after being discontinued.

Hi nightfly, don't mind me ya, just playing around with different curve values here for a different result! What time were you up for this shot anyway ?

5930859956_85e44f3fe6_z-3.jpg

Interesting. That shot was taken at 7.07pm. Here's one taken earlier at 6.58pm which I attempted to re-work and blend together -

5935721081_8bd59509f6_z.jpg

Vinyl Is Sexy!

Interesting. That shot was taken at 7.07pm. Here's one taken earlier at 6.58pm which I attempted to re-work and blend together -

5935721081_8bd59509f6_z.jpg

I like the HDR effect of the sun falling on different patches on the grassy areas. Maybe just a tad too much range from the sunlight where the clouds are as highlighted by bro yc3333.

Keep the pictures coming! We should bump this thread up with 1 pic a day contribution. :)

some really very nice shots guys..bought a Nikon D90 with full works after less than 9 mths give up haha..still appreciate looking at good photos though

Keep clicking away man! :) The one thing I still like about Nikon vs Canon is the shutter sound!

sold it away already haha found it too heavy to lug around now happy with my GF1

GF-1 is a great 4/3 system man. Feel free to post your photos yeah! Look fwd cheers. :)