• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes VIN Decoding Service

Guest jenvid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kepiting1sg

Sanjay wrote:

can someone share with me .. why need to decode vin?

Hi Sanjay,

Decoding the VIN will tell you what options your car came with!

I bet after seeing the info about your ride, U probably want to find out what U have....hehehe! :becky:

My looks like this!

Interesting Info for me too

Line 236: Day Driving Light - If instal by PI, this will not be stated

Line 249: Inside & Outside Mirror Dimming - Always thought it was only rear view mirror

Line 621: Headlamp with Ils - Left-Hand Traffic

Line 477: Tyre Pressure Loss Warner

Line K11: Adaptive Stop Light Flashing - Interesting feature - It meant that your brake lights will flash in the case of emergency braking - Dun wanna try this out :lol:

Line 875L: Singapore

Line 917: Airconditioning system for hot countries

VIN1.jpg?t=1303890826VIN2.jpg?t=1303890950

Guest tsktsk

From decoding my vin I realized my car's delivery is 20/01/2011. Does that mean it was sitting in the warehouse since then? That may explain the slight smell from aircon hahaha.

Guest kepiting1sg

Rayni wrote:

Pardon me from asking what are we trying to achieve after having view the data

We will know where our baby was borned and what features it came endowed with.

For my car, I am happy to know it was meant for hot countries like Singapore - no worries of over heating under normal operating conditions.

Especially for PI's car, whether some of those options were added locally by the importers or came with the car.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hkhamateur

Bro camber53,

My apology fr this trouble as need yr help in decoding my ride of 3yrs. After almost everyone has n need, im desperate also to knw of her birth date n details. Sincerely appreciated. :wave: kam sia

WDD2040462A097149

email: [email protected]