• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Brakes Installation

jes

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds reasonable given the quotes I was given for AMGs. Couple of places would actually price it all in.

Can PM me your lobang please?

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

front and back. didn't ask about brake fluid. any brake fluid to recommend?

313mjIMcZIL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Made in Germany, ATE Super Blue Racing is a high performance brake fluid for track and street use in most modern braking systems. Super Blue Racing Fluid is designed for the extreme demands of racing and can be used on street driven vehicles as well. This formula has a very high dry boiling point and a minimal drop in boiling point as water is absorbed (wet boiling point) which can allow extended change intervals of up to 3 years in street driven vehicles. It exceeds all DOT 4 specifications and is compatible with most DOT 3, DOT 4, and DOT 5.1 fluids.

We do not recommend ATE Super Blue Racing for use in vehicles requiring low viscosity (thin-bodied) fluids, use of Super Blue Racing fluid in those applications could effect ESP (Electronic Stability Program) response times.

Because of the blue dye in Super Blue Racing fluid it is not legal for street use in the state of Florida. This same fluid is also available without the blue dye in standard amber color as ATE Typ 200.

The color change when alternating between ATE Super Blue Racing and ATE Typ 200 at each flush gives a sure visual indication when the flush is complete. The lack of dye in Typ 200 also makes it ideal for street use in areas such as Florida where dyed fluids are not allowed.

This high performance Brake Fluid is ideal for coping with the extreme demands posed by motor racing, autocross, or high performance driving. The overall high dry and wet boiling points make this fluid an excellent choice for street driven vehicles, too, where brake fluid is flushed less frequently than that in race-driven vehicles.

The ATE Super Blue fluid exceeds all DOT 4 requirements, with a dry boiling point or 280 degrees C and a wet boiling point 237 degrees C. This fluid is NOT SILICONE and is compatible with conventional brake fluid. It also available in amber color (known as ATE TYP 200, which we also carry) to help when flushing the complete system.

Tip: Rotating between amber and blue every other brake flush, allows you to flush until you see a distinct color change -- convserving fluid and, most importantly, assuring a full and proper flushing of the old brake fluid.

Sounds reasonable given the quotes I was given for AMGs. Couple of places would actually price it all in.

Can PM me your lobang please?

erh lobang for what? quoted $300+ installation at autospritze (don't know include brake fluid or not). Called wilson form HAT quoted $150+(forgot to ask about brake fluid)

BL ah? Did you happen to also ask autospritze for their 6/4 AMG price? Was quoted cheaper...

erh lobang for what? quoted $300+ installation at autospritze (don't know include brake fluid or not). Called wilson form HAT quoted $150+(forgot to ask about brake fluid)

$300 is include brake fluid but not include GST. its not cheap IMHO.

Very very nice!

BL ah? Did you happen to also ask autospritze for their 6/4 AMG price? Was quoted cheaper...

Happyyoungman, am sure if U compare BL to AS price U will no more be happy cos I m pretty sure AS Dennis or Ah Heng will get it from BL.....hehehe!

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Happyyoungman, am sure if U compare BL to AS price U will no more be happy cos I m pretty sure AS Dennis or Ah Heng will get it from BL.....hehehe!

but it's true leh, Mr Seah! John Er quoted me +200 more than what Dennis quoted.

but it's true leh, Mr Seah! John Er quoted me +200 more than what Dennis quoted.

Dun think it's a good idea to get quotes from John next time.....hehehe!

Unker only get quote from 1 guy there only......sssh! :)

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

Ok I PM you for contact!