HYM

Show us your BBK + Rims!

406 posts in this topic

100,000 pounds is more or less about SGD220,000....knnccb. >.< that's the price of a new chery QQ now.

S63 vs 760. No prize for guessing who won......lol Chery QQ not available now. They went back to China......btw, not so expensive lah. Can buy 2 1/2

haha yeah man...especially the cost of tires!! but i trying to flog off my old AMG 19s though

Hi bro barker,

I love you rims and your brabus setup. How is the ride comfort with those rims? Any rubbing issues ? What tyres are you on ? And can you PM me the rims and tyre prices and the place you got them from . Thank you in advance bro.

ok upgraded to 19" vertini magic concave. no doubt it is very nice.rear tyre size was 265/35/19. drove for less than 500 m confirm rubbing issues. had to order from tire rack (us based) 255/30/19. still small rubbing issues. for peace of mind ordered amg 18" code 795 from benzline. will upload pics tmr.

Hi Jes,

Am interested the same rim, wonder how much did you pay for them?

Care to PM me?

What tires did they bundle with?

Thanks

Thanks

just to poison u guys....19 inch Brabus rims with Michelin Piolt Super Sport Tires

IMG_4122.jpg

DSC09887.jpg

I AM DROOLING LIKE MAD!! :D

Steering wheel was the last straw so now laying low while I bone up on BBK!

My ex steering wheel?

Hi bro barker,

I love you rims and your brabus setup. How is the ride comfort with those rims? Any rubbing issues ? What tyres are you on ? And can you PM me the rims and tyre prices and the place you got them from . Thank you in advance bro.

Hi bro, ride is still smooth. not too bumpy for me. to rubbing issues which i used to face in the past. I'm running on michelin pilot super sport tyres...will pm you prices and location..

My ex steering wheel?

herr doktor, not yours lah. bought an alcantara wheel with paddle shifts.

1 person likes this

been trying to 'love' the stock rims.. but it has been around 6mths... and after coming into this thread.. :startle:

my car color is grey.. not sure what rim color looks good?

silver looks like stock.. and got problems with brake dust

black (and of course, colourful bling blings) looks ah beng..

gunmetal grey seems weird on a grey body?

any suggestions, guys?

also, would going back to 17" be silly?

am quite apprehensive about losing ride comfort with 18" and above, since c180k is already a bit bumpy..

it is more about looks...and perhaps light-weight, if possible/available..

Hey bro, grey car looks great with any colour if you ask me. Depends on the looks you want, and the overall 'theme' of your car or mods.

If yours is stock to bone, i will suggest chrome type, similar to stock rims colour. (Not the bling bling ones)

For cheapest option, just respray your rims to black. Cheap and no more brake dust issues.

But if you are tired of the looks and want to change design, just go down to any of the recommended rims/tyre shops and browse the design you like.

Also, the bigger your rim, the thinner your tyre profile and thus the harsher your ride will become. Of course, what you gain is the envious stare of passer-bys

Hi guys, what do you all think of weddsport and rays rims? The price of these jap rims are quite ex, some forged rays are more expensive than breyton and some AMG rims. Kind of tempted as they look more sporty. Any opinion or experience?

was quoted $1250 for a SINGLE forged rays rim !! but its really very sexy...

was quoted $1250 for a SINGLE rays forged rim!!! but its really sexy

was quoted $1250 for a SINGLE rays forged rim!!! but its really sexy

what size? 18"?

ya.. 18 inch... understand that rays are very expensive cos of the light weight n forged material.. any bros tried? any feedback?

used to use CE28 17" on previous ride. 1 set of rims for 6yrs.

Hi guys, what do you all think of weddsport and rays rims? The price of these jap rims are quite ex, some forged rays are more expensive than breyton and some AMG rims. Kind of tempted as they look more sporty. Any opinion or experience?

Used to be on Wedsport when I was driving my Japanese car. Really enhances the sportiness of the car but I am not sure of its effects on a Merc.

I'm using 19" Rays Volk Racing Progrssive ME. Very light and though on 19", comfort is still good (at least the Mrs aint complaining!)

big.jpg

Rays2.jpg

2 people like this

nice !!! how much did u pay for this rays volk racing? G25 looks really good.. i was considering weddsport SA 60 but cant fit merc..

Brand new is 1.1K per rim, these were pre-owned ones I got from LS. I top up around 2.6k after trading in my 18" AMG IV rims and tyres.

Here's mine.....2012 C63 AMG V Twin Spoke Alloy......and it's up for sale!

Ref to this URL for more details: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/general-classifieds-non-bmw-related/74024-wts-2012-c63-amg-rims-csc5p-rubbers.html

beautyful rims and with csc 5P, very nice!

spec is here: http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/mercedes_alloy_wheels/c_class_saloon_w204_alloys/18_amg_5_twin_spoke_wheel_2945