• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Show us your BBK + Rims!

HYM

Hmm. I m abit lost.

U spray paint your rims?

In order to fix the kerb rash, the shop will have to finely sand down the affected area then buffer to ensure smoothness. At this point in time, the affected area has loss its original colour. So they will have to find the same colour and spray over that affected area only.

Can share where you got the red strip decal? =D

Johnsson at ubi. Wouldn't recommend this though. Had 3 pieces on my grille also but didn't like the look. When I peeled it off the adhesive remained stuck on my grille. Had a hard time cleaning it.

Bro stqy

Free to pm me the store location n how much they charge u.

Thanks

In order to fix the kerb rash, the shop will have to finely sand down the affected area then buffer to ensure smoothness. At this point in time, the affected area has loss its original colour. So they will have to find the same colour and spray over that affected area only.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Johnsson at ubi. Wouldn't recommend this though. Had 3 pieces on my grille also but didn't like the look. When I peeled it off the adhesive remained stuck on my grille. Had a hard time cleaning it.

Oh thanks for sharing! Will take note!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Sorry to high jack this post, but I cant seem to start new threads in the classifieds :startle:

Am looking to sell off my AMG BBK (Silver calipers) for both front and rear, bought about 2months ago, anybody interested please PM me or sms me at 8200 3692..

Thanks! :D

Hi Guys,

Sorry to high jack this post, but I cant seem to start new threads in the classifieds :startle:

Am looking to sell off my AMG BBK (Silver calipers) for both front and rear, bought about 2months ago, anybody interested please PM me or sms me at 8200 3692..

Am interested and have dropped you a PM.

P.s You need a minimum of 20 posts before being allowed to post in the classifieds.

So now mods/admin will be enforcing the min 20posts rule for WTS section? Good. Cos got many single posters before.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

So now mods/admin will be enforcing the min 20posts rule for WTS section? Good. Cos got many single posters before.

Maybe mods should enforce those with excessive posts (over 1k) cannot post in WTS section as the risk of OT is too high to ignore... Hahaha...

• Like 2

Hi Guys,

Thanks Mark for the promt response and for the advice :D

I am currently running on 19" wheels on my CLS W219 model, I just found out W204 models cant fit the brakes.

They are 8 pot front, 4 pot rear, 360mm front, 330mm rear..

Photos to come towards the end of the day!

Thanks guys!

• 3 weeks later...

finally made a wheel mod to my w204 PFL from stock 17" avantgarde rims to c207 18" amg iv rims with csc3... love them, no rubbing issues, front 235/40/18 et45, rear 255/35/18 et54... pretty flush to fender and so far no issue.

7431902670_4706c1da81_z.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

you power.... my CFO already stop me for getting C class... she wanted to get velfire... i am a family man.. hahaha...

Bro... your wife different from mine... I actually wanted the VELLFIRE... CO say NO!!!! Not worth to spend $215k on a Toyota... she says... then we got this baby...

post-1506-0-63487600-1343469321_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill