• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204 kleemann headers

mercbumpkin

IIRC should look something like this!!!!

Header

271header.jpg

Header & Met Cat!

271headerf.jpg

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

• 9 months later...

Hi all reviving this thread again as I am putting in an order for some kleeman parts for a few guys.

Price as stated on kleeman website but free shipping so you save heaps from buying from the auth agents !

Interested parties pls sms/whatsapp me at 96866333 fast as I am putting in the order to my courier and he will send me the stuff out from their HQ in denmark on Tuesday night ! 

Available for Order is the

1.Boostkits for the Kompressor Guys (W204) C180 and C200

http://shop.kleemann.dk/shop/boost-kits-23c1.html

Installation of the Boostkits will be at KBS/MBM as they have the relevant experience

2.Performance Headers and Turbo downpipe for the C180/200 Kompressor and Turbo Downpipe for the C180/200/350CGi

http://shop.kleemann.dk/shop/headers-downpipes-16c1.html

All installation of Headers will be at Mann Exhaust as he has done quite a few already.

Terms of sale 30% deposit full refund if the factory can't have the parts shipped out to us.

Bro,

Can share where you bought it?

Thanks!

actually no need to buy Kleeman Extractor.

I bought mine thats is made in Taiwan for half the price and the quality of the welding on the Taiwan made extractor is much better than Kleeman

and best of all it cost me around $1500. only

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...