Established in 2007, EleBest Pte Ltd provides a wide array of options for the LCD upgrading of Mercedes Benz cars. If you are looking for upgrading for the following, then EleBest can definitely help you accomplish it:

LCD upsize for Mercedes Benz C180 with GPS DVD and Reverse Camera

Road Emperor AB72GTTS in Mercedes-Benz B-Class B200 B160 etc

Mercedes C-Class C280 Navigation Integration, DVD(VIM) and Reverse Camera

Road Emperor in Car DVD for Mercedes-Benz E230 W211 E-Class

Mercedes-Benz E200 CGI W207: GPS Navigation integration

We have all models of In-Car DVD for Mercedes Benz

Visit us at

#02-56 WCEGA Plaza, 1 Bukit Batok Crescent, 658064, Singapore

or call Max at +65-97335000 or inquiries or appointments.

EleBest PTE LTD

Reg. No.: 201014095R

Tel: +65-97335000

• Like 4

Dear forumers,

We are proposing this service for your loved Mercedes-Benz cars

Please contact us at 8414-9540 for quotations (WhatsApp(preferred)/SMS/CALL/LINE), just post your car details: Model, and Manufacture Year, if possible find pictures of your dashboard.

What we can do: Integration of GPS, DVD, mobile TV, Reverse View Camera, iPhone video stream, Bluetooth Hands free etc... for almost all the Mercedes Benz and Audi/VW/BMW/Porsche/Maserati/MINI/LAND ROVER/Bentley Cars.

Features:

1. GPS:

Touch Screen Controlled, the only LTA/SLA licensed map with LTA/SLA approval. Junction View, Lane Assistance, Voice guide(multi-language), Speed Camera, ERP(live), ETA, iPark, Malaysia Toll system, Full Screen Navigation Mode, 3D, Full Address and Postal Search, Map update is unlimited free. Optional function: TMC(unique in Singapore).

What is TMC:

TMC=Traffic Message Channel, in Singapore, the frequency is FM93.3MHz. Did your see "TMC" on the bottom line on your MMI LCD? That's it.

6692793629_20d6fed200_z.jpg

What is TMC for:

Live traffic information will be sent to your navigation system in your car by this traffic message channel. Currently the only TMC enabled navigation software in Singapore is called Galactio, other navigation software like Agis, iGO8 can not use TMC in Singapore currently.

What is TMC fees:

TMC in most of the European Countries are free of Charge, but in Singapore it is not free.

How does the TMC in our upgraded system work:

When you set your destination, the navigation system will route from your current location to your destination, if the navigation system have TMC function, then the system will know what happened on your route ahead: traffic accident, traffic jam, road works, etc... and will automatic popup the detour advice for your choice. Other features from TMC are iPark with dynamic parking rates, and weather live information.

Who can bring this most advanced function in your loved Merc cars?

EleBest PTE LTD powered by Galactio: the most advanced navigation system in South East Asia.

Here is an demo video:

2. DVD:

Zone Free, Thumb driver / SD card supported. AVI, MP4, etc... Rear Entertainment supported

3. mobile TV:

DVB-T4(new Generation), Highest Coverage: 88%, Channel 5/8/CNA, VIM, sharp and clear when the car is moving on AYE or PIE, no distortion at all.

4. Reverse Camera:

Originally Fit(Handle or Plate light type), hi-def, CCD, wide angle, night color view, Sharp and Clear and Steady. hi-level water proof.

5. iPhone AV:

Support youtube video, and photo slide show, itune video, etc. If JB, can get iPhone mirror function.

Warranty Issue: Definitely will NOT void your car warranty, because our integration work is an add-on and totally reversible procedure, that means it works like you are using a car charger to charge your iPhone in your Car, we only get very little power from your car battery(will off when your car is off), all the work is plug to plug, no wire cutting at all.

1 year local 1 to 1 exchange warranty will be provided for our system, can be extended to 2 years or more.

Check out our youtube Channel for details:

http://www.youtube.com/myelebest

Important Notes: Leave your ID in this thread to get a discount, Only VALID for first 10 confirmed order. Hurry, Grab it, do not let it go!

Discount Rate for first 10 buyer: (see the updated listing in the 2nd floor)

1. Discount: $300

2. Discount: $290

3. Discount: $280

4. Discount: $270

5. Discount: $260

6. Discount: $250

7. Discount: $240

8. Discount: $230

9. Discount: $220

10. Discount: $210

How to get this discount:

Please reply this thread, and put your name behind the Discount rate. What we quote you by SMS/PM/WhatsApp is a normal price, please deduct your discount rate, then it is your final price. Thanks.

Sorry we don't have a specific price for each item. we only send quotation for your requested combination(s). This is because it involves this rule, the more you order, the more discount you get, and also it related to the labor fee: for example if you install RC and Mobile TV in the same time, then you will get some discount because our installer can do the RC wiring and TV antenna wiring in one job, which will save around 1 labor hour. Similar case will also happen to: iPhone AV and DVD and mobile TV will share one Audio Cable, and there are other similar cases. The price will also be a bit different for different car model, retractable screen will be higher than the fixed one. So you can request like this:

My ride: S350 W221 2011,

Can I have quotations:

1. GPS+RC

2. GPS+RC+TMC

Six Reasons to choose EleBest to upgrade your loved cars:

1. The most experienced LCD up-grader:

We have upgraded a lot of model:

Here we list some of them:

Audi, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, etc...

LCD upgrade for Bentley:

396063_360624977285986_100000154604226_1709630_838990269_n.jpg

The integration of Rolls Royce's Reverse Camera,

Integration Porsche Panamera's Reversing Camera:

393608_360636790618138_100000154604226_1709662_967355909_n.jpg

The Maserati Quattroporte GTS's local navigation map integration

398735_360633920618425_100000154604226_1709651_233450387_n.jpg

The the SG/MY map integration in MayBach's original LCD.

408366_360620373953113_100000154604226_1709606_664212319_n.jpg

390835_360618793953271_100000154604226_1709591_885246950_n.jpg

For Audi/Volkswagen/BMW/Mercedes-Benz/Porsche/Land Rover/Lexus we have almost completely solutions.

2. Official licensed SLA+mfm+Thai maps with unlimited free map dates. That's why some of our customer still come to us even they already got the Mercedes-Benz's original navigation function, because Merc's Singapore map is very simple and expensive future map updates.

3. 100% worry free and excellent workmanship. We have these special tools to open these special cars's audio system, for example, open this Panamera's CDR3.1, it takes 1-3 minutes by our tools without any scratches or any damage.

394307_360636533951497_100000154604226_1709655_1164356743_n.jpg

4. Powered by Galactio Navigation Lab from NTU and LTA and SLA.

5. High quality and Perfectly OE fit products:

5.1 Highest coverage mobile TV module with Quad-booster technoledge;

5.2 OE looking, Crystal clear and sharp CCD reverse camera;

5.3 Noisy Free iPhone Chargable 2m long AV Cable;

5.4 Japan brand audio cables.

6. The only one who can enable your TMC function in your Mercedes-Benz Car.

To see more videos of EleBest Pte Ltd's services, kindly visit our YouTube Channel on this link: http://www.youtube.com/myelebest

You can also visit our website at SINGAPORE EleBest for more of our products and services.

• Like 1

For this Navigation system integration in new E-Class, or C-Class, add your name in our introduction thread to get another $200-$300 discount.

The advantage of this integration:

SLA LTA local singapore map: much much better than the Merc's original navigation map in the below aspects:

1.1 Full Postal Code Search in Singapore: Postal code in Singapore is usually standing for a building, easy to communication, no spelling error. After you have this function on board, you will easily ask: "give me your postal code", instead asking "please tell me your address", the other party will start to spell: "Kaki Bukit Road 2: K for King, a for Apple, K for king, i for island, ......."

But in Merc's Original Navigation system: you can not search postal code.

1.2 Address search: If your friend ask you goto "Block 363, Bukit Batok Street 31", in our integrated system what you need to key in is: "363 BU", total is 6 touch only(including space), you will find that building precisely.

But in Merc's Original Navigation system: you need key in "Bukit Batok Street 31", after that, when you drive to that street, you still need to look around to find that block 363, which may hidden inside very deep.

1.3 Junction View: very useful when you are driving on express way.

1.4 Map updates is life time free of charge, almost 3 month / updates

1.5 Powered by SLA and LTA, that means even the building/road is under construction, it will be shown in the map, because constructor need to register in SLA and LTA before they start working. Compared with the Merc's Original Navigation maps: what usually happen is the building was there for 3 years, but still not can not be found.

1.6 TMC ready: When you set your destination, the navigation system will route from your current location to your destination, if the navigation system have TMC function, then the system will know what happened on your route ahead: traffic accident, vehicle breakdown, traffic jam, road works, etc... and will automatic popup the detour advice for your choice. Other features from TMC are iPark with dynamic parking rates, and weather live information. see below video:

1.7 DVD(VIM) ready: enable VIM in MERC is not cheap, but based on this, it is a breeze to get this function.

1.8 iPhone Video ready: you can have the possibility to integrate the iOS in your ride, youtube video, play games, navigation system.

1.9 Reverse Camera Ready: topup another few hundred dollars to get the HD CCD night vision color view reverese camera.

We just give our forumer an extra option to get navigation on board other than get the NTG system, because we are in Singapore, Merc's Singapore map is too simple and out dated. NTG system is also very nice stuff, especially it Online system is amazing, go ahead to Camber53 or Ricky (overseas seller) for the NTG, go EleBest Pte Ltd for local navigation maps with SLA Postal Code Search and TMC and a lot of other stuff.

Thanks

Max

EleBest Pte Ltd --- Most Experienced LCD upgrader

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/myelebest/

10 Kaki Bukit Road 2,

CarPro #03-22, 417868, Singapore

201014095R

• Like 1

Hi Max,

SGMerc had to rebuild their server, and had lost some data (unavoidable), my request was as below :-

Like quote on:

My ride: E200 W211 2009,

1. Road Emperor

2. GPS+RC+TMC

3. Bluetooth iphone

Your interface will work with the switches on the Steering Wheel??

Thks

You had PM me, however I need you to re-PM me

• Like 2

Hi Max, SGMerc had to rebuild their server, and had lost some data (unavoidable), my request was as below :-

Like quote on:

1. Road Emperor

2. GPS+RC+TMC

3. Bluetooth iphone

Thks

You had PM me, however I need you to PM me again. Tks

• Like 1

Hi Max, SGMerc had to rebuild their server, and had lost some data (unavoidable), my request was as below :-

Like quote on:

1. Road Emperor

2. GPS+RC+TMC

3. Bluetooth iphone

Thks

You had PM me, however I need you to PM me again. Tks

Thanks for your inquiry again.

PM you shortly.

• Like 1

Hi Max,

Appreciate if you could quote on the following:

1. Road Emperor

2. GPS+RC+TMC

3. Bluetooth iphone

My ride is a E200 W211 2008,

Cheers!

RT

• Like 1

Hi Max,

Can you quote;

1) RC only

2) GPS + RC + IPhone AV

3) GPS + RC + IPhone AV + TMC

My car is latest C180k.

Thank you

Dear forumers,

We are proposing this service for your loved Mercedes-Benz cars

Please contact us at 8414-9540 for quotations (WhatsApp(preferred)/SMS/CALL/LINE), just post your car details: Model, and Manufacture Year, if possible find pictures of your dashboard.

What we can do: Integration of GPS, DVD, mobile TV, Reverse View Camera, iPhone video stream, Bluetooth Hands free etc... for almost all the Mercedes Benz and Audi/VW/BMW/Porsche/Maserati/MINI/LAND ROVER/Bentley Cars.

Features:

1. GPS:

Touch Screen Controlled, the only LTA/SLA licensed map with LTA/SLA approval. Junction View, Lane Assistance, Voice guide(multi-language), Speed Camera, ERP(live), ETA, iPark, Malaysia Toll system, Full Screen Navigation Mode, 3D, Full Address and Postal Search, Map update is unlimited free. Optional function: TMC(unique in Singapore).

What is TMC:

TMC=Traffic Message Channel, in Singapore, the frequency is FM93.3MHz. Did your see "TMC" on the bottom line on your MMI LCD? That's it.

6692793629_20d6fed200_z.jpg

What is TMC for:

Live traffic information will be sent to your navigation system in your car by this traffic message channel. Currently the only TMC enabled navigation software in Singapore is called Galactio, other navigation software like Agis, iGO8 can not use TMC in Singapore currently.

What is TMC fees:

TMC in most of the European Countries are free of Charge, but in Singapore it is not free.

How does the TMC in our upgraded system work:

When you set your destination, the navigation system will route from your current location to your destination, if the navigation system have TMC function, then the system will know what happened on your route ahead: traffic accident, traffic jam, road works, etc... and will automatic popup the detour advice for your choice. Other features from TMC are iPark with dynamic parking rates, and weather live information.

Who can bring this most advanced function in your loved Merc cars?

EleBest PTE LTD powered by Galactio: the most advanced navigation system in South East Asia.

Here is an demo video:

2. DVD:

Zone Free, Thumb driver / SD card supported. AVI, MP4, etc... Rear Entertainment supported

3. mobile TV:

DVB-T4(new Generation), Highest Coverage: 88%, Channel 5/8/CNA, VIM, sharp and clear when the car is moving on AYE or PIE, no distortion at all.

4. Reverse Camera:

Originally Fit(Handle or Plate light type), hi-def, CCD, wide angle, night color view, Sharp and Clear and Steady. hi-level water proof.

5. iPhone AV:

Support youtube video, and photo slide show, itune video, etc. If JB, can get iPhone mirror function.

Warranty Issue: Definitely will NOT void your car warranty, because our integration work is an add-on and totally reversible procedure, that means it works like you are using a car charger to charge your iPhone in your Car, we only get very little power from your car battery(will off when your car is off), all the work is plug to plug, no wire cutting at all.

1 year local 1 to 1 exchange warranty will be provided for our system, can be extended to 2 years or more.

Check out our youtube Channel for details:

http://www.youtube.com/myelebest

Important Notes: Leave your ID in this thread to get a discount, Only VALID for first 10 confirmed order. Hurry, Grab it, do not let it go!

Discount Rate for first 10 buyer: (see the updated listing in the 2nd floor)

1. Discount: $300 - NAFWOOF

2. Discount: $290

3. Discount: $280

4. Discount: $270

5. Discount: $260

6. Discount: $250

7. Discount: $240

8. Discount: $230

9. Discount: $220

10. Discount: $210

How to get this discount:

Please reply this thread, and put your name behind the Discount rate. What we quote you by SMS/PM/WhatsApp is a normal price, please deduct your discount rate, then it is your final price. Thanks.

Sorry we don't have a specific price for each item. we only send quotation for your requested combination(s). This is because it involves this rule, the more you order, the more discount you get, and also it related to the labor fee: for example if you install RC and Mobile TV in the same time, then you will get some discount because our installer can do the RC wiring and TV antenna wiring in one job, which will save around 1 labor hour. Similar case will also happen to: iPhone AV and DVD and mobile TV will share one Audio Cable, and there are other similar cases. The price will also be a bit different for different car model, retractable screen will be higher than the fixed one. So you can request like this:

My ride: S350 W221 2011,

Can I have quotations:

1. GPS+RC

2. GPS+RC+TMC

Six Reasons to choose EleBest to upgrade your loved cars:

1. The most experienced LCD up-grader:

We have upgraded a lot of model:

Here we list some of them:

Audi, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, etc...

LCD upgrade for Bentley:

396063_360624977285986_100000154604226_1709630_838990269_n.jpg

The integration of Rolls Royce's Reverse Camera,

Integration Porsche Panamera's Reversing Camera:

393608_360636790618138_100000154604226_1709662_967355909_n.jpg

The Maserati Quattroporte GTS's local navigation map integration

398735_360633920618425_100000154604226_1709651_233450387_n.jpg

The the SG/MY map integration in MayBach's original LCD.

408366_360620373953113_100000154604226_1709606_664212319_n.jpg

390835_360618793953271_100000154604226_1709591_885246950_n.jpg

For Audi/Volkswagen/BMW/Mercedes-Benz/Porsche/Land Rover/Lexus we have almost completely solutions.

2. Official licensed SLA+mfm+Thai maps with unlimited free map dates. That's why some of our customer still come to us even they already got the Mercedes-Benz's original navigation function, because Merc's Singapore map is very simple and expensive future map updates.

3. 100% worry free and excellent workmanship. We have these special tools to open these special cars's audio system, for example, open this Panamera's CDR3.1, it takes 1-3 minutes by our tools without any scratches or any damage.

394307_360636533951497_100000154604226_1709655_1164356743_n.jpg

4. Powered by Galactio Navigation Lab from NTU and LTA and SLA.

5. High quality and Perfectly OE fit products:

5.1 Highest coverage mobile TV module with Quad-booster technoledge;

5.2 OE looking, Crystal clear and sharp CCD reverse camera;

5.3 Noisy Free iPhone Chargable 2m long AV Cable;

5.4 Japan brand audio cables.

6. The only one who can enable your TMC function in your Mercedes-Benz Car.

To see more videos of EleBest Pte Ltd's services, kindly visit our YouTube Channel on this link: http://www.youtube.com/myelebest

You can also visit our website at SINGAPORE EleBest for more of our products and services.

Hi,

Can you quote for GPS, TMC, Mobile TV and Iphone TV?

May I know your car model?

Thanks.