• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The new A Class

Guest mem0ry27

If you guys are going to mod... just get the most basic spec and mod like no tomorrow after U get the ride.... save $$$

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Me only getting the command online. But not sure if it can install aftermarket for A class. Anyway I Thot AMG already have 19"? My SE told me 17 for style 18 for urban and 19 for AMG. But then again he always salah one hahaha

When are you expecting? A200 or A250? Agent can't even confirm delivery as he said hasn't arrive yet! :(

The car is ready but the registration is taking such a long time since the COE was obtained on 8th May. I was told today to pick it up on Monday...honk if you see an A-class on the road. Might just be me.

hi welcome, do join us for the msia run if possible to unleash the power ;)

2 weeks ago I took 3 hours coming back from KLIA airport area to Spore custom. I am going to see how I can match or lower the time with this car. Anyway, I am from Malaysia, so will be doing the drive home more frequent now I am sure.

Congrats to everyone getting the car. Very nice ride indeed. Anticipating its arrival is part of the fun and makes getting your hands on it feels even sweeter. Hope to see all of you at our future gathering..... cheers.

I saw one near my office carpark silver urban. But dunno why It doesn't look nice :( look different from the white urban in the showroom

No worries lah. If you like it in white or any other colour, can get it wrapped later.

No la not abt the colour I mean it doesn't look as good. Somehow like something missing beside the sunroof. Like I see in YouTube the A class chio chio thn I see the car at the carpark it look normal

No la not abt the colour I mean it doesn't look as good. Somehow like something missing beside the sunroof. Like I see in YouTube the A class chio chio thn I see the car at the carpark it look normal

spookz, i have the same feel... certain angle very chio.. and certain angle something missing..