• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

The new A Class

Guest mem0ry27

..Oldman saying I was an Ah Lian B4 la......... :( ..

..tt's dethpicable.....

....but I like :) :) ..

..maybe sum truth 4 sum dethpicable avatar owner who drives a white C now la...haha... :P

O$P$

refuse to pay, dethpicable.

You're dethpicable. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Would like to check do I need to get the expensive 10k COMMAND APS for the extra features like voice command, navigation all? I understand there it's full iPhone compatible how does it work?

Get it install after market la half price

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm new here and was looking around for car mats in preparation for the delivery of new a-class soon looking for those easy to clean 3M type, as understand the standard floor mat will be the carpet type. Any hints?

Thanks.

Hi all,

I'm new here and was looking around for car mats in preparation for the delivery of new a-class soon looking for those easy to clean 3M type, as understand the standard floor mat will be the carpet type. Any hints?

Thanks.

Yes bukit batok branch for original 3M.

I went to test drive the new A class 2 weeks ago, and have obtained a COE on last bidding on 8th. I am expecting my car in the next few days. Cannot wait to get drive it, complete the necessary run-ins and then take it for a drive back home to Msia.

I went to test drive the new A class 2 weeks ago, and have obtained a COE on last bidding on 8th. I am expecting my car in the next few days. Cannot wait to get drive it, complete the necessary run-ins and then take it for a drive back home to Msia.

hi welcome, do join us for the msia run if possible to unleash the power ;)

• Like 1