• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

FL W204 sport suspension

Guest hatch

Planning to change my stock suspension to the ones on the sport package.

I'm driving the FL W204.

Can any bros advise the part number or point me in the right direction?

Looking to order a set with the local stockist.

Are you looking at retrofitting the sports handlign package with the option of the S button that allows you to stiffen the suspension with increased throttle response?

Not so complicated.

Should be the lowered one found on the cars with the AMG styling.

Guest Leftfield
Are you looking at retrofitting the sports handlign package with the option of the S button that allows you to stiffen the suspension with increased throttle response?

Not so complicated.

Should be the lowered one found on the cars with the AMG styling.

Are you refering to this? Dun think it's just the suspension alone. Comes together apparantly.

http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/content/unitedkingdom/mpc/mpc_unitedkingdom_website/en/home_mpc/passengercars/home/new_cars/models/c-class/_w204/facts/equipment_accessories/optional_equipment.0001.html?isflipfocus=1

Assuming you're on a C200 CGI, this is what is available (for cars w/o electronically controlled adjustment)

http://web1.carparts-cat.com/default.aspx?230=1&34=0,100370&36=190&35=0&32=32799&14=4&10=B99F5C9AE293F308E040A8C00A3E337C018004&12=130

B12 Pro Kit if you'd like engineer predetermined height and damping levels

B14 PSS if you need height adjustment

B16 PSS10 if you need both height and damping adjustment

These kits are matched spring and shock combinations. The supplied spring is a well known German company known as Eibach-Federn. Try to avoid building your own combination so you can avoid the pitfalls usually related to performance of ill matched combinations.

Bilstein is OEM for MB. Parts packaged with an MB box usually command a premium. You can save some $$ by finding out the OEM for certain components that have matching part numbers in their catalog.

Not this.

If i recalled correctly, there is an AMG styling option avail for the c180.

Comes with AMG bumpers and skirts

17" AMG rims and the lowered suspension.

Believe the brakes are crossdrilled with AMG calipers (solely cosmetic as its smaller than the ones on the e-coupe)

B12 Pro Kit if you'd like engineer predetermined height and damping levels

B14 PSS if you need height adjustment

B16 PSS10 if you need both height and damping adjustment

These kits are matched spring and shock combinations. The supplied spring is a well known German company known as Eibach-Federn. Try to avoid building your own combination so you can avoid the pitfalls usually related to performance of ill matched combinations.

i agree totally.

Considering getting the B12 from HAT if i can't get the OE ones.

Been using Bilstein on my earlier rides.

Very comfortable. Better than my stock Merc ones for sure.

Anyone tried the B12? Wonder how low is it?

Not this.

If i recalled correctly, there is an AMG styling option avail for the c180.

Comes with AMG bumpers and skirts

17" AMG rims and the lowered suspension.

Believe the brakes are crossdrilled with AMG calipers (solely cosmetic as its smaller than the ones on the e-coupe)

SG MBC AMG sports option...

http://www.mercedes-benz.com.sg/content/singapore/mpc/mpc_singapore_website/enng/home_mpc/passengercars/home/new_cars/models/c-class/_w204/facts_/equipment/amg.html

Guess its just lowered springs...

Guest blackmercs
The test drive c250 coupe came with this option' date=' it had the sports button to stiffen the suspension and increase throttle response[/quote']

Is an option not a standard for Dynamic Handling package.

Guest Tigershark

curious: what happens if car has dynamic handling package and installs aftermarket suspensions/coilovers?

dynamic handling package runs the electronic adjustments. does it get disabled, flag error code or also work with aftermarket?

Guest blackmercs
curious: what happens if car has dynamic handling package and installs aftermarket suspensions/coilovers?

dynamic handling package runs the electronic adjustments. does it get disabled, flag error code or also work with aftermarket?

End up u dont hv the Dynamics function if entire set is removed.. My previous ride has this features, as usual plan to get my ride with lower spring but end up blank wall. To work around the lower spring thingy will cost u an arm & leg. So my advisable is not to hv it even is FOC :).

Canceller would be normally be used.

Those on dynamic handling are already lowered, with adaptive handling. I think its already the best.

Wouldn't wanna lose it if i were them.

Unless of course u want the "slammed" look to go even lower.

Guest blackmercs
Canceller would be normally be used.

Those on dynamic handling are already lowered, with adaptive handling. I think its already the best.

Wouldn't wanna lose it if i were them.

Unless of course u want the "slammed" look to go even lower.

Agreed!! Do u know the cost of this canceller?? I was quoted $1000!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just replace my C Class with B12 kit. It really sharpens the drive alot more and got addicted to corners now. B12 kit stiffens the ride just alittle bit in my opinion (25% more) and the height drop is not too much so i could still reverse park and not worry about my exhaust hitting the kerb. I strongly recommend this upgrade the steering feedback actually improve alot and the drive is alot more sporty compare to stock suspension. Comfort compare to the original shocks is not too far off which was a plesant surprise for my wife. Only wish the height could have been much lower.

Mind sharing your rides with b12 kit? Just wanna see the how much it is lowered. Thanks!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...